Personality & Aptitude Tests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personality & Aptitude Tests

Every now and then I find I return to the personality and aptitude tests just to see where I fall and if there are any changes. perhaps the most common is the Myers-Briggs aptitude test which can pretty much be found anywhere and everywhere on the net. For me I almost hold a constant result of ISTJ / ESTJ though the E (Extrovert) is more forced and a lot less occurring in my results.

Tonight I happened to stumble across one I think I've taken before but it didn't register in my memory. There are two versions available for this exam but I took the longer version which asks more questions in its effort to come up with your results.

The test this time deals with The Ancient Enneagram Personality Test with Detailed Profiles: Finding Out Who We Really Are. http://www.theearthchild.co.za/the-a...we-really-are/

The actual testing site is located athttps://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test.php

For me the results are pretty accurate and I do tend to fall into two categories rather strongly. Category 5 dominant with category 1 a close second which does pretty well match me in many ways.

So give it a try and see what you get and perhaps we can get a discussion going on this one.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Re: Personality & Aptitude Tests

Your main type is Type 8
    Your variant stacking is sx/sp/so
    Your level of health is very low, i.e. very unhealthy
    Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking). For info on the flaws of the Enneagram system click here.
    type 8- "I must be strong and in control to survive"
    - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
    Your main type is Type 8
    Your variant stacking is sx/sp/so
    Your level of health is very low, i.e. very unhealthy
    Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking). For info on the flaws of the Enneagram system click here.
    type 8- "I must be strong and in control to survive"
    Here's type 8: "Naranjo correlates type 8 with Antisocial and sadistic personalities. This is only proves true (as with most Naranjo associations) with unhealthy type 8s. Unlike Antisocial and Sadistic personalities, type 8 is more about anger/gut-intensity than selfishness, where the former personalities suffer both. Unhealthy 8s are the angry children and bully's of the Enneagram but they are not likely to be calculated about it (as you can find with many Anti-Social are Sadistic personalities), it's more of a physical urge to control/lead/boss. Healthy eights, more than any other type, are drawn to leadership for the sake of enjoyment of leading (not for prestige and attention like type 3, i.e. most politicians). They tend to be strong and comfortable asserting themselves in ways people who score low on type 8 are entirely incapable of. The dangers with types 8s is that they assert themselves on others without their consent, intellectual/physical/emotional rape, but this is more of an issue/problem with unhealthy eights (or eights that are very low on type 2)."

This link has the types on here also:
    http://research.similarminds.com/the-deconstruction-of-the-enneagram/807
    idk of you can see it.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Working...
    X