If you were a vegetable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were a vegetable

If you were a vegetable (and you probably are), which vegetable would you be?

What Vegetable Are You?

I am:

Spinach
    Spinach quiz
    You are well accomplished in your field and are sufficiently secure and proud of your individuality. You think about alleviating the pain and sufferings of mankind. You wish that people who waste their time talking about Joel Stein raised their voices and acted against the banes of our society such as, illiteracy, hunger, poverty, war, torture, which are prevalent even after so much advancement in science and technology
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: If you were a vegetable

Ladyfinger or Okra

You may be one of those who are either born rich or a nouveau riche, though the wealth in both the circumstances is mostly earned by dubious means. You like to appear sophisticated and are averse to be associated with people who neither have money nor class. What you may be clueless is that others also find you sticky and wish you stuck to your own types. If you get a whiff of any social event that Joel Stein is invited to, you would make sure that you attended it, that too at someone else’s expense. Later, you’d post pictures on Facebook, saying how handsome and charming Stein was in person.
    I never thought of myself as a billionaire playboy. This is making me rethink my life.
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

There were no answers that fit me on that form. They need to put in more choices.
      The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
      I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Say's I am a bell pepper.

You try to make everyone around you feel special and loved, and expect to be showered with the same love and respect. It disappoints you when someone hurts you or backstabs you, because you believe you are too nice to deserve such ill treatment. You are glad to celebrate your friends’ successes but also suffer great agony at their misfortunes. Since there is much more pain and suffering in this world than happiness, you will gradually become a depressed soul. Joel Stein’s recent article in Time Magazine about Edison, NJ is too impersonal for you to be offended.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Bell pepper. Also advert pretending to be a fun quiz if ever I saw one. Guess my phone's adblocker isn't good enough.
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I am NOT a bell pepper!

I'm a bell pepper
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
              Bell pepper. Also advert pretending to be a fun quiz if ever I saw one. Guess my phone's adblocker isn't good enough.
              Did you answer the pseudo-question between 5 & 6? And who the hell is Joel Stein, anyway?
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I am also Spinach.

Pop-Eye eat your heart out.
                I'm not one to ever pray for mercy
                Or to wish on pennies in the fountain or the shrine
                But that day you know I left my money
                And I thought of you only
                All that copper glowing fine

Comment

It says my vegetable is the bell pepper or capsicum.
                  "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Bell Pepper!
                    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

There's a lot of bell peppers.
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                      X