Equality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Equality

"We tend to forget we are all only a hair's breadth away from being seriously disabled ourselves."

This is something that many people should always keep in mind,as the saying goes,"There but for the grace of god,go I". If we believe ourselves above these things,I think it is all the harder a fall when the ax falls on us.

As always,life can be your worst enemy..second only to your Pride..before the fall and all that.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Re: Equality

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
      Equality is a constant fight and will always be a constant fight. The moment the fight for equality ends is the moment equality begins to dissappear. The U.S. Labor movement is an excellent example. As the Unions dissappear corporations and businesses find it easier to exploit the workers and influence Labor politics-which is a real shame considered how many died for the working man. The Labor movement in the U.S. has a brutal history.

Anti-discriminatory give people who are discriminated agaianst a legal recourse. It offers protections to people who otherwise have little power. The legality of the eauality is just as important as the idea and practice of it.
      I was struggling to come up with a response to this topic, but you said this beautifully. I'll just agree with this instead

Comment

Working...
      X