X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Originally posted by Heka View Post
    I want a mini pig. I once had a deal with a friend that we would buy one each and breed them appropriately and share profits baha
    Before anyone gets mini pigs, they should read this:

Basically, sometimes, they don't stay mini and it can be a big problem. Make sure you find a reputable breeder!

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
      Before anyone gets mini pigs, they should read this:

Basically, sometimes, they don't stay mini and it can be a big problem. Make sure you find a reputable breeder!
      People should be ready for the unexpected when they get ANY pets...but that's a post for a rant thread methinks.

Comment

I confess, I'm trying to have a psychedelic experience today.
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Free your mind,and your as* will follow..Funkadelic
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Ibe heard of mrs dash. Apparently its salt free? How does it even flavour?
            Yeah, the Mrs. Dash spices are salt-free. They have a bunch of herbs and spices mixed together. They're actually really good at flavoring food. I like the southwest chipotle variety, but you definitely have to watch how much you use. It gets spicy fast. (Also, the dictionary doesn't recognize "chipotle." Weird. :what

Comment

Originally posted by Arella View Post

Yeah, the Mrs. Dash spices are salt-free. They have a bunch of herbs and spices mixed together. They're actually really good at flavoring food. I like the southwest chipotle variety, but you definitely have to watch how much you use. It gets spicy fast. (Also, the dictionary doesn't recognize "chipotle." Weird. :what
              Ive been meaning to get some.

And yeah, I would never buy a mini pig... but it was idea... theyre just so cute
              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
              Seen the desert and the birds
              You cut your hair short
              Like a shush to an insult
              The world had been yelling
              Since the day you were born
              Revolting with anger
              While it smiled like it was cute
              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Ibe heard of mrs dash. Apparently its salt free? How does it even flavour?
                Onion, spices (black pepper, basil, oregano, celery seed, bay, savory, thyme, cayenne pepper, coriander, cumin, mustard, rosemary, marjoram), garlic, lemon juice powder, carrot, citric acid, lemon peel, natural lemon flavor, oil of lemon, turmeric color, chili pepper.

Flavors up like POW in your mouth. So good. Especially on chicken. Oh and on potato salad. And pasta.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I used to get Mrs. Dash. Then use garlic salt, onion salt, hickory salt or celery salt, depending on what I was making.

Then I learned to cook without any salt whatsoever, for health reasons (first, ma's and now, mine, and every other mouth in the house... not all of which are for heart health), now, instead of the old dash, I make my own salt free seasoning, which has generally earned me the title or nickname, whatever, of a master chef that is now expected to be thee only one able or allowed to season anything and/or everything that is cooked in this house.

I guess my mix is supposed to be hella lots better than Mrs. Dash.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                    I used to get Mrs. Dash. Then use garlic salt, onion salt, hickory salt or celery salt, depending on what I was making.

Then I learned to cook without any salt whatsoever, for health reasons (first, ma's and now, mine, and every other mouth in the house... not all of which are for heart health), now, instead of the old dash, I make my own salt free seasoning, which has generally earned me the title or nickname, whatever, of a master chef that is now expected to be thee only one able or allowed to season anything and/or everything that is cooked in this house.

I guess my mix is supposed to be hella lots better than Mrs. Dash.
                    Send me some of the spices master chef!!!

RIP

You cut your hair short
                    Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

Come and get it, baby. LOL

For a confession, wanna hear the funny part? I think I may have had to make up a new batch a dozen or more times... the ingredients and amounts are still 'secret' and they vary every time I make it.

But don't tell anyone!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                        Come and get it, baby. LOL

For a confession, wanna hear the funny part? I think I may have had to make up a new batch a dozen or more times... the ingredients and amounts are still 'secret' and they vary every time I make it.

But don't tell anyone!
                        But thats the true way to cook still, send me some, for seriousness

RIP

You cut your hair short
                        Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

So its looking like I going back with family in Oklahoma my sister backed out on helping me. I will be closer to my mom I guess were having a family reunion...... I havent seen alot of people since grandmas funeral seven years ago I am nervously waiting to see if my cousin is okay with me moving in with her. My family scares me we've grown apart I could really use their support right now. Not financialy as much as emotionaly. I need to know people actually care and love me.

Comment

I confess that I am so tired and worn out. But I don't even know how I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. I don't think the dog will let me...

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                              I confess that I am so tired and worn out. But I don't even know how I'm going to be able to sleep tonight. I don't think the dog will let me...

BB you need to get a dog crate. Really. It'll help.

(I used them with both dogs until they knew the rules.)

Comment

i confess that i don't like the way my therapist has changed since she had her second baby........
                                meeting her again yesterday was borderline painful, and i feel that i have lost one of my closest friends.
                                i am considering going back to the therapist i was seeing while mine was on maternity leave =(
                                i am so sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X