• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=182.msg21600#msg21600 date=1292041087]
    I've been sucked into True Blood.
    [/quote]
    The books or show?

I confess that I may be running away to florida.
    Circe

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=182.msg21604#msg21604 date=1292043201]
      The books or show?

I confess that I may be running away to florida.
      [/quote]

The show. Didn't know there were books.

Looking forward to the season concerning maenads. I'm curious to see what they've done.

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=182.msg21607#msg21607 date=1292044731]

The show. Didn't know there were books.

Looking forward to the season concerning maenads. I'm curious to see what they've done.
        [/quote]

There are books which arnt bad. You want me to tell you about the maenad?
        Circe

Comment

I confess sneaking on this forum at work makes me waaay to happy
          sigpic

Comment

I confess I want my dad to stew my rabbit! Grr, he kept me up all night the wee shit then had the audacity to rub his head on my hand cause he wanted clapped! Little shit...
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I confess, i am wearing a scarf inside whilst arguing with my dad what makes a proper question. My answer: Question mark.
              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=182.msg21608#msg21608 date=1292045766]
                There are books which arnt bad. You want me to tell you about the maenad?
                [/quote]

The books are SOOOO much better than the TV show, however i have to watch the TV show to see how they add stuff thats not in the book and how they miss things out.
                Like the maenad for example.
                and Bill. He irks me. He doesnt wear a leather jacket in the book. None of them have cell phones untl maybe the 4th book (cant remember which book it is) and he doesnt have stuble.

Comment

I confess that I have made this post, only, to show my new profile picture :P
                  sigpic

Comment

i confess i want pizza
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=182.msg21620#msg21620 date=1292058636]
                      I confess I want my dad to stew my rabbit! Grr, he kept me up all night the wee shit then had the audacity to rub his head on my hand cause he wanted clapped! Little shit...
                      [/quote]I'd clap that sucker ... Clap him right into a pot with some veggies ...
                      I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I confess I wanted it kill a drunk last night. Ended up helping my friend kick him out of his apartment after the jerk insulted my friends one too many times. I thought about shooting him with my guy's shot gun and hiding the body. No one would miss him....not even his wife.

Comment

I confess I've lost all will and want to ever write anything again, like everytime I even look at my books my brain goes numb and I just have an overwhelming urge to stare into space like a cucumber....a really big cucumber
                          "Paganism is wholesome because it faces the facts of life.

Comment

i confess i went on a downloading frenzy on amazon because i downloaded the kindle app for the pc!

Comment

I confess that sometime soon I am about to experience something that I think is going to be super awesome.

This is NSFW so I censored it.

I confess that I am about to PM an admin to see if I can get in on a potential adult board...
                              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=182.msg21958#msg21958 date=1292198334]
                                i confess i went on a downloading frenzy on amazon because i downloaded the kindle app for the pc!
                                [/quote]
                                I did the same thing. Of course I picked the free stuff! They really do have pretty cool free e-books!
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X