This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess many of my favorite music, movies and other things I've gotten into in an effort to impress other people.
    Circe

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
      I can hear my roommate having sex.
      That reminds me of a recent camping trip I went on with two of my friends who are in a relationship.
      We'd settle into our separate tents, and then there would be sex noises. For hours.
      Kind of karma, I suppose. I'd be lying if I said I've never been on the other end of that :P

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        I can hear my roommate having sex.
        I am that roommate.
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I am an intelligence snob. I realize it, and try not to be, but I still find myself staring at people who don't want to learn and wanting to break something.

Comment

I confess that I stare at people a lot to observe them.
            "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by Quin7900 View Post
              I confess that I stare at people a lot to observe them.
              That is my favorite hobby... people watching.
              My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

I confess that sometimes in a room full of people I feel completely alone.

Comment

I'm very sad to say that when I was a teenager I stole makeup from a store. My sister taught me how to still and our friend taught her. I only stole once, but still, it haunts me till this day. I wish I could go back and pay that store for the makeup I stole.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Shot_Glass.jpg
                    /10 char

Comment

I confess that my foot hurts. Government insurance company is trying to argue that it is my fault that my foot hurts... something about how I should have stayed to let hot high-pressure hydraulic oil spray in my face, rather than jumping out of the way (click here for the "Gratuitously Cursing Rants for Adults" version)

I confess that I kinda want to spray pressurized hydraulic oil in their faces... just cuz.

I confess that I also want to punch them in the face, repeatedly... and see if they want to get out of the way.
                      "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]2461[/ATTACH]
                        /10 char
                        I take it that you are a fan of hard liquor.

Comment

Originally posted by ThorsSon View Post
                          I take it that you are a fan of hard liquor.
                          ...I'm a fan of something. it ain't be alcohol though. hahaha
                          <-- does not drink alc

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
                            ...I'm a fan of something. it ain't be alcohol though. hahaha
                            <-- does not drink alc
                            the emphasis, as I understood it was on the other word.

Comment

I confess that I think I am lactose intolerant. -_-
                              It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                              -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

I confess, that.....
                                menlikelipstick.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X