This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confessions

Post your confessions in this thread. Share with us all your darkest (and all other kind of) secrets.
    Do they not, then, ponder about the Qur‘an? Had it been from someone other than Allah, they would have found in it much discrepancy. [4:82]

Re: Confessions

Oooooo

I'm starting to realize that I'm kind of pretty spoiled. Like not obviously, horrible spoiled. I don't go on crazy shopping sprees with my Canadian credit card (which my parents pay for) and blame everything that happens to me on other people or anything like that. But I do sponge off my parents (since I've been back at school at least) and they buy me a LOT of stuff. I'm starting to think that it's time I really start being a grown up now (since I'm 26) and get more serious about looking for a part time job, at least so that I can save up and pay more of my own way when I'm getting myself set up after I'm done school, and have an emergency fund so that I can pay for unexpected bills myself, and all that jazz.

It was really helpful to actually say that.

Comment

i confess i dont want to live with my parents anymore. After weekend away in a city i woould love to live in, i cannot stand being back. Ive been back for approximately 2hrs.

Comment

I confess that library science is calling my name, even though I want to go and do anthropology grad work, write ethnographies like Margot Adler did and just be that guy in the department who is more than likely to turn a disorderly student into some sort of amphibian. Preferably another toad so that the one toad that lives by my house has a friend. Ack, why must I be so confused over what I want to do with my life?!
        "Paganism is wholesome because it faces the facts of life.

Comment

I confess Leiv Sheirber's Victor Creed is starting to be more appealing to me.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I've decided that I want to use my marketing skills post grad for non-profit organizations, but only as a volunteer gig. As much as I've always wanted to change the world from the "inside," I think that I just love money too much to do it as a career. Money and fashion.

Comment

I confess I told someone what they wanted to hear today.

Comment

I confess I'm addicted to The Glitch Mob. Must...find...more...songs!
                “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

im addicted to knowledge and power... =oP
                  "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I confess that I am bisexual,not that I care what you think :P
                    “They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                    Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.”
                    -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

I confess .... I am odd >.=.>
                      -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
                      (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

[quote author=Corvus link=topic=182.msg1327#msg1327 date=1286841372]
                        I confess that I am bisexual,not that I care what you think :P
                        [/quote]

I confess that your picture is hot. :-[
                        “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

i confess that i am afraid to be a parent. even though it is what i have always wanted for myself. i am afraid that i will snap and beat my kids because i cant deal with them. im sure this fear comes from how i was raised. but im coming to the conclusion that even though i would love to be a mom, i shouldnt be.
                          sigpic

Comment

I confess that I've forgotten how to thread a sewing machine.
                            my etsy store
                            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                            surrounded by plush, downy things,
                            ill prepared, but willing,
                            to descend."

Comment

I confess that I actually LOVE Adam Lambert's CD For Your Entertainment :-X
                              ~Earth My Body~Water My Blood~Air My Breath~Fire My Spirit~

Comment

Working...
                              X