This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Thank you there was no attack, I was just curious.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      One can always cut something off yourself,and try cooking it(Not at all sure how the law would view this)
      I don't believe self-mutilation is illegal. You may be hard pressed for your insurance to cover any prosthetics if you take it too far though, and if they find out exactly what happened to the now-consumed bit of flesh you may be mandated to take a psychiatric evaluation.

It's still a safer route (legally) than eating a part of someone else.

Also, the act of eating yourself is called autocannibalism.

I confess that I will not confess how or why I know these things in the confession thread.

Comment

Sometimes I intentionally bother my cats while they are sleeping. From time to time, I get it into my head that they've been sleeping for far too long, and I start worrying that maybe one of them has died or something. So I stare at them to see if they are breathing, and if I don't see any motion, I poke them or shake them until they wake up and move.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
          Do we get to burn a witch now?
          No.

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post
          I'll come back and haunt you. Don't test me now
          Hah...

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
          I eat haunting spirits but no, witch burning has not been authorized at this point in time.
          This.

Originally posted by Norse_Angel View Post
          You're the first to be burned once the forum rules are changed, authorizing such burnings.
          I doubt anyone will be able to beat me to the burning since I ultimately have first dibs and MO isn't on my list.

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
          Only if you get Thal and Juni's support or if I'm bored enough to let you try...
          And this. Also, support not granted.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Then the matter is settled.

I confess I saw Tim tonight. ...some love never dies.

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess this heated blankee kept me home for three days loving it. When I die I want to be reincarnated as a burrito.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I bought just dance disney party 2 for our wii. I confess I really enjoy the music on disney channel and I'm not proud of it.
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I confess I'm too tired to study to the uni exam and I wanna to it after I finish high school. This way I'll have waay more time. Of course they may change the structure of the exam during the time period. So I have no choice.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I confess I'm playing hookie from work tomorrow.
                    Come geek out with me and my buddies on The Bizzarp! Podcast - new episodes every Friday!

"Biting my truant pen, beating myself for spite,"Fool," said my Muse to me, "look in thy heart, and write."
                    - Sir Philip Sidney

Comment

Originally posted by daveydwb View Post
                      I confess I'm playing hookie from work tomorrow.
                      I confess I was having very similar thoughts.
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                      Sneak Attack
                      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

So at work we must ask every single customer
                        'Are you receiving our free coupons and catalogs at home?'

I asked my customer if he was receiving our free cookies at home.
                        He didn't even pay attention.

So tomorrow I shall begin offering my customers free cookies at home.

Because no one pays attention to me :=[:
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Sometimes, to amuse ourselves, Hubby and I go to Craigslist classifieds (the personal ads) and read them aloud to each other in the style of slam poetry.
                          Generally after a few glasses of wine and the kids go to bed, and sometimes (when we have company) as a prelude to a round or two of Cards Against Humanity.

You should try it. HILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUS.
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                            Sometimes, to amuse ourselves, Hubby and I go to Craigslist classifieds (the personal ads) and read them aloud to each other in the style of slam poetry.
                            Generally after a few glasses of wine and the kids go to bed, and sometimes (when we have company) as a prelude to a round or two of Cards Against Humanity.

You should try it. HILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUS.
                            Haha! I did something similar with an ex once - we found a prisoner dating site. The ones who said they wanted a nice, peaceful relationship but were in for murder.....LOL

I confess I just laughed when I learned of someone's death. I saw something that reminded me of him so I googled him and found his obit. I had met him through work, he seemed nice, asked me out, we went out a few times and talked a lot, and then he told me his divorce wasn't final, in fact he wasn't separated just yet. This was in 1992 and the Joey Buttafuoco thing was big in the news. I remember screaming at him "Who do you think I am? ----ing Amy Fisher over here?" while I literally chased him out of my ap't.

Rest in pieces, lying cheating scum.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Lol, a lot changed with me, it seems. This is supposed to be confession time and I don't even know how to confess. Just talking could be confessing.
                              "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I confess to having an adolescent sense of humor. Every time I see an online British gift giving guide, I giggle when they say that everyone loves to receive a pot plant for any occasion. I know what they mean, but hee hee.

Comment

Working...
                                X