This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

Man I hate those night leg cramps..they hit me from time to time.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I don't understand how I can access PF and Reddit at work, but not my damn email.

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm so tired of everything. I'm tired of having to make an effort to control myself and acting like somebody I'm not. Especially at home. I have to act like I actually gaf and this is the place I'm supposed to be able to relax and unwind.
        "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

EC, how long do you think until you can move out? From multiple posts it sounds as if it just isn't a good situation, with everyone frustrated. Especially you.

Comment

Originally posted by Prickly Pear View Post
            EC, how long do you think until you can move out? From multiple posts it sounds as if it just isn't a good situation, with everyone frustrated. Especially you.
            Im not sure. I'm trying to keep my head on straight, though. Things have been decent for about a week at my house. My grandparent is moving out so that'll free up room and some tension within the house as everybody is always fighting. I have another school year then I'm going to college.
            "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Glad it's been a good week. And yes, one less person usually means that much less stress. A year until college isn't too bad though. I am so glad I am at a stage in life where I only live with people I choose. It will come for you too.

Comment

Get the feeling I'm not wanted here and disliked

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post

Why?

You are hardly controversial, offensive, obnoxious, etc. I don't think you really post often enough to have enough fodder to be disliked, unless I'm missing something.
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

I like you!
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

That's such a common feeling, don't worry! You are liked and wanted. There's more than enough cyberspace for everyone. Also, do you have a soundcloud or something? I'd like to hear you play. You can find mine in my PF Portfolio.

Confession: I came here to find out who Hawkfeathers likes!

Comment

Who's making you feel that way? You point me at 'em!

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Thank you all, very kind of you! I don't mean to whine I just don't have many pagan friends to connect with. Maybe it's my imagination but I seem to get ignored a lot. Azvanna - yes I have a soundcloud though I've not been active with it lately since I've been very busy preparing for my internship. It's. HTTPS://soundcloud.com/shandygirlcovers

Comment

Hay,I think you are kinda a nice person..people respond to posts sometimes,and more at other times..I get ignored sometimes,and sometimes not. I do think people here are friendly and also they put up with me,and my silly stuff..

- - - Updated - - -

You have been here a little less than a year,and it takes time to get settled in..Some of us have been on here a LONG time. I notice you,and everyone knows I can be a little flighty from time to time..be at ease and not to worry.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
                              That's such a common feeling, don't worry! You are liked and wanted. There's more than enough cyberspace for everyone. Also, do you have a soundcloud or something? I'd like to hear you play. You can find mine in my PF Portfolio.

Confession: I came here to find out who Hawkfeathers likes!
                              Haha! I like everybody most of the time! This is such a unique group.
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Cried more times last night than I have in a year. Last night was very frustrating

Comment

Working...
                                X