This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess ... Some people shouldn't breed let alone own an animal. Called the police on a new client, abusing his in horse in front of me not realizing I'm the daughter of the stable owner and not just a stable hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
      I confess ... Some people shouldn't breed let alone own an animal. Called the police on a new client, abusing his in horse in front of me not realizing I'm the daughter of the stable owner and not just a stable hand.
      I confess that I think people who abuse both kids and animals should be given the death penalty.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
        I confess that I think people who abuse both kids and animals should be given the death penalty.

To quote Shepard Book on this one.. "Given a special place in hell with child molesters and people who talk in the theatre."

The man was charged with animal cruelty and we are fostering the abused horse until she is found a good home.

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
          We do not have the death penalty in Canada. The abuse of kids is an unforgivable offense. The abuse of animals is the 1st indication that something has gone horribly wrong in someone's life.

May we try to understand in hopes to heal.

Awen
          /|\
          Last edited by Tiger Phoenix; 23 Aug 2015, 17:08.

Without going out the door, you can know the ways of the world.
          Without looking out your window, you can see the Way of Heaven.
          The farther you go, the less you know.
          Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Comment

Society has a really bad habit of screwing people up..So yes these people do bad things because somewhere along the line something breaks something in them...sometimes it is war,sometimes it is other broken people,and sometimes it is just innate inside them from birth..Being human is kinda a dangerous thing to be.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I confess, it's becoming easier for me to emotionally detach myself from my job.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I confess that I often use white lies to smooth things over in day to day life and I hate that I stopped feeling bad about it years ago (and I would like to stop, but it is so hard now that it comes naturally).

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                  I confess, it's becoming easier for me to emotionally detach myself from my job.
                  Well that's good, isn't it?

As for my today's confession - I confess I want the time frozen and enjoy the moment. I also confess that I forget to switch from the languages on my keyboard sometimes.
                  "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I confess I've been watching far too many Sikhi short films today...
                    baah.

Comment

I confess that I just want to go home at this point. A month is too long a stay and I want my car, my vices, my freedom, and my man back.
                      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I am giving myself a headache with this stress ball of trying to plan a budget friendly birthday vacation. I won't say where I'm going. But dang I'm tired of looking at crap on-line.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm almost constantly paranoid that every single person I consider my friend thinks I'm the most annoying person on the planet and I beat myself up over every little mistake I make.
                          On a side note, I also confess I've been so terribly inactive on the forum and I kind of fell out of regular practice, both of which gets fixed right now
                          Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            I am giving myself a headache with this stress ball of trying to plan a budget friendly birthday vacation. I won't say where I'm going. But dang I'm tired of looking at crap on-line.
                            Do you have aeroplan points? Do you mind the bus? Or the train if it's cheap in America? Do you mind couchsurfing (which is FREE), or AirBNB (which is cheap accommodations).

I can't get my life in order, but when it comes to traveling cheap, I am a god damn PRO at it. If you need help, gimme a shout

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                              Do you have aeroplan points? Do you mind the bus? Or the train if it's cheap in America? Do you mind couchsurfing (which is FREE), or AirBNB (which is cheap accommodations).

I can't get my life in order, but when it comes to traveling cheap, I am a god damn PRO at it. If you need help, gimme a shout
                              I've completely done a 180 on this. Gah! But now I'm set. See I signed up for Catalina Express for a free boat trip to Catalina on your birthday. Great. But then the motel there and getting there and the expensive food was going to cause me (and did cause me major stress).

So I had to ask myself why am I going on my birthday? What is the goal?
                              To celebrate. To completely relax.

And yes, I'm going alone. It's sorta weird traveling as a single woman. But damn, let's be real. I'm sorta scary to people so they leave me alone.

Anyways my frugal ass could not justify the price of just the cheapest room alone. $129. Nope. Not going to do it. But I want beach. Because I don't want to do anything except my fave thing..fiddle faddle at my own pace.

So I've decided to leave Union Station on Monday and head via metrolink to Oceanside. I want more time there. I'm going to stay Monday night. Spend all day Tuesday fiddle faddling. Movies, food, beach, boat tour. Spend the night again and leave Wed morning.

Metrolink total will be $37
                              I found a nice Ramada Inn aprox 1 bus and 12 minutes down to the pier. It's only $66 a night and has wonderful reviews. I'm so happy now. I can enjoy a two night stay by the beach. Eat good food and drinks and still do it on the cheap. Pretty much my only spending will be food and metrolink.

So. There. Thanks. I needed to get this out. I've been losing my ever loving mind.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Planning travel is exhausting. Every year when I go back home, it's the same thing, trying to coordinate flight/train/car rental/hotel. Coupons, discounts, specials, cash-back rewards, Oh My!
                                Hope you have a wonderful time! And I always travel alone; can't really imagine having anyone tagging along.
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X