This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I like the action movies that Vin Desile(sp)...or is it the Rock...I get those guys mixed up,but both do great action movies..
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
      I like that one as well. Wish they would have done Dark Fury as a full movie vice an anime short. That explained a lot about what was being set up for Chronicles of Riddick.
      Yeah, maybe they'll go back oneday and make it... maybe...

Comment

I love living on a quiet dead end street. I can hear the neighbor's kids playing in the backyard. The birds. And I think the blender downstairs. It's just peaceful. No cars. No horns. No city noise. Also being on the second floor with tree tops as a view always makes me feel relaxed.

*sips diet dr pepper.

But those kids need to shut it soon.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
          Yeah, maybe they'll go back oneday and make it... maybe...
          It would be nice. I understand the only reason the last Riddick movie was made because Vin Diesel paid for all of it himself.
          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

As soon as my daughter goes to school, I'm going back to bed for a couple of hours.
            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I confess sometimes I read things on this forum and I want to give my advice. Then I realize the person won't listen. Because, hey, I wouldn't have listened back then too. It's normal. And they will just make the mistake and then come to the realization they made a wrong decision and learn from it. And feel hurt.

So I shut my mouth and sit on the silent couch just waiting to pass a 'there there' when it happens. Knowing full well it's gonna happen anyways.

And why? It's not worth losing a friend (even an on-line one) to be right about something. 0

Comment

I confess that it has been many months since I was able to open the "What are you thinking about?" thread. Either my computer or my satellite connection can't handle it. I sort of follow along on the Activity Stream page the best I can.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

I confess that I am getting REALLY, really worried about Perze and her absence.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

When was the last time she was on Chain? Could be her system crapped on her...
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      When was the last time she was on Chain? Could be her system crapped on her...
                      According to her profile she was last one 21 March.
                      Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Originally posted by nbdy View Post
                        I confess that it has been many months since I was able to open the "What are you thinking about?" thread. Either my computer or my satellite connection can't handle it. I sort of follow along on the Activity Stream page the best I can.
                        It very recently got cleaned up with a large axe. That thread was like a thousand pages long, or some such. That alone could have been causing problems, all by itself.

And, yeah, Anunito, she was online just under 2 weeks ago. But, since her last post, she's been very scarce. It worries me, greatly.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                          I confess sometimes I read things on this forum and I want to give my advice. Then I realize the person won't listen. Because, hey, I wouldn't have listened back then too. It's normal. And they will just make the mistake and then come to the realization they made a wrong decision and learn from it. And feel hurt.

So I shut my mouth and sit on the silent couch just waiting to pass a 'there there' when it happens. Knowing full well it's gonna happen anyways.

And why? It's not worth losing a friend (even an on-line one) to be right about something. 0
                          I confess that I can think of several things you've said to me over the years that I didn't get at the time. And you were right.
                          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                            I confess that I can think of several things you've said to me over the years that I didn't get at the time. And you were right.
                            Whew!

I'm wrong a lot too. But I keep those opinions to myself, just in case they come to bite me in the bootay

Comment

Has something bad happened to her?
                              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I confess that today, I just can't be bothered posting anything of substance.

Comment

Working...
                                X