This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=182.msg11117#msg11117 date=1289288429]
    :-*

David Tennant is YUMMY!
    [/quote]

He's pretty much the OPPOSITE of my taste in men!

My confession: Mick Foley is SO my type.

I met him once and he let me kiss him on the cheek.

;D

Comment

[quote author=Raphaeline link=topic=182.msg11299#msg11299 date=1289346895]
      He's pretty much the OPPOSITE of my taste in men!
      [/quote]

Ditto.

I was sort of thinking he wasn't all that hot myself.

...actually I was thinking he looks like a gangly kid trying to play grown-up
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

I would agree.

Boy--

Man--

*faints*

Perhaps it's a biological thing...a lot of men really do round out and finish looking like grown men by their late 20's, into their 30's. L had a bit of a baby face...he honestly looks more attractive to me now, at 30, then he did at 23 (but I'm, of course, biased ). It would make sense, though, for what women find attractive to mature and change based on the ways men their age and a bit older are most likely to look.
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=182.msg11305#msg11305 date=1289347610]
          Ditto.

I was sort of thinking he wasn't all that hot myself.

...actually I was thinking he looks like a gangly kid trying to play grown-up
          [/quote]

lol, and in truth, he is close to 40.

Mostly art.

Comment

*refrains from posting Hugh Jackman picture.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

f it.
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

What ever happened to confessions?(Not that I'm complaining) Why not create a "comparing taste in guys" thread for this?(Just saying cause the thread is majorly derailing) I myself prefer younger guys (probably because I'm a teenager)
                Edit: I stand corrected
                Circe

Comment

i confess i will never be strong enough to tell a certain person to fuck off...
                  sigpic

Comment

I confess I have very little backbone. I have trouble telling people what I really think. But I have been trying to fix it, in my own defense. :<
                    Have you hugged a tree today?

Comment

I closed the gap a whole lot more and even though I'm not at the 15003 words I should be at tonight, since I get a big break tomorrow evening, I'm going to relax for five freaking minutes and try to finish organizing my music library EVEN THOUGH ITUNES WILL INEVITABLY SCREW IT UP AGAIN.

Oops, my confession became a rant.

Comment

I confess that I *should* be alseep. But, instead, I'm browsing PF on my phone.

I confess... I'm a PF addict.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I confess that I am going to spam this forum with my crazy ass posts until I have more posts than Chain! Then all shall be well X
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=182.msg11422#msg11422 date=1289374038]
                            I confess that I am going to spam this forum with my crazy ass posts until I have more posts than Chain! Then all shall be well X
                            [/quote]

lLOL

I confess that I gave up trying to keep up with Thalassa's post count. Let alone, trying to pass her.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

[quote author=ChainLightning link=topic=182.msg11426#msg11426 date=1289374306]
                              lLOL

I confess that I gave up trying to keep up with Thalassa's post count. Let alone, trying to pass her.
                              [/quote]

Maybe I should just be content in the knowledge that you two just have farrrr to much time on your hands X
                              "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=182.msg11422#msg11422 date=1289374038]
                                [/quote]
                                Since you're a mod, can't you just delete some of Chain's posts? Delete the older ones and he'll never notice.
                                Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X