Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2794

Thread: Confessions

May 2005
    Religion
    LaVeyan Satanist
    Phrase
    A Clockwork orange

Re: Confessions

I am giving myself a headache with this stress ball of trying to plan a budget friendly birthday vacation. I won't say where I'm going. But dang I'm tired of looking at crap on-line.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Jul 2015
    Religion
    Therian/Spirtual
    Phrase
    Take me as I am or get the hell out.

I'm almost constantly paranoid that every single person I consider my friend thinks I'm the most annoying person on the planet and I beat myself up over every little mistake I make.
    On a side note, I also confess I've been so terribly inactive on the forum and I kind of fell out of regular practice, both of which gets fixed right now
    Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    I am giving myself a headache with this stress ball of trying to plan a budget friendly birthday vacation. I won't say where I'm going. But dang I'm tired of looking at crap on-line.
    Do you have aeroplan points? Do you mind the bus? Or the train if it's cheap in America? Do you mind couchsurfing (which is FREE), or AirBNB (which is cheap accommodations).

I can't get my life in order, but when it comes to traveling cheap, I am a god damn PRO at it. If you need help, gimme a shout
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

May 2005
    Religion
    LaVeyan Satanist
    Phrase
    A Clockwork orange

Quote Originally Posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    Do you have aeroplan points? Do you mind the bus? Or the train if it's cheap in America? Do you mind couchsurfing (which is FREE), or AirBNB (which is cheap accommodations).

I can't get my life in order, but when it comes to traveling cheap, I am a god damn PRO at it. If you need help, gimme a shout
    I've completely done a 180 on this. Gah! But now I'm set. See I signed up for Catalina Express for a free boat trip to Catalina on your birthday. Great. But then the motel there and getting there and the expensive food was going to cause me (and did cause me major stress).

So I had to ask myself why am I going on my birthday? What is the goal?
    To celebrate. To completely relax.

And yes, I'm going alone. It's sorta weird traveling as a single woman. But damn, let's be real. I'm sorta scary to people so they leave me alone.

Anyways my frugal ass could not justify the price of just the cheapest room alone. $129. Nope. Not going to do it. But I want beach. Because I don't want to do anything except my fave thing..fiddle faddle at my own pace.

So I've decided to leave Union Station on Monday and head via metrolink to Oceanside. I want more time there. I'm going to stay Monday night. Spend all day Tuesday fiddle faddling. Movies, food, beach, boat tour. Spend the night again and leave Wed morning.

Metrolink total will be $37
    I found a nice Ramada Inn aprox 1 bus and 12 minutes down to the pier. It's only $66 a night and has wonderful reviews. I'm so happy now. I can enjoy a two night stay by the beach. Eat good food and drinks and still do it on the cheap. Pretty much my only spending will be food and metrolink.

So. There. Thanks. I needed to get this out. I've been losing my ever loving mind.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria

Planning travel is exhausting. Every year when I go back home, it's the same thing, trying to coordinate flight/train/car rental/hotel. Coupons, discounts, specials, cash-back rewards, Oh My!
    Hope you have a wonderful time! And I always travel alone; can't really imagine having anyone tagging along.

Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...
    I confess, I just ate some sushi because I was starving and angry... Didn't eat all the rice so it's not terribly awful of a diet violation but it was the quickest option for food right now.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Pick-N-Mix Pagan

I should be doing critiques, but instead I'm hanging out with you guys :-p

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Militant Atheist. The Satanic Temple.

I'm all domestic right now. I never thought that would happen to me, but I've spent the past few days doing laundry, working on recipes, cleaning like a maniac, and overall making the house look like a home where we can be comfortable and and really LIVE.

THIS IS NEW, AM I MALFUNCTIONING?!
    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

May 2012
    Religion
    Optimistic Agnostic
    Phrase
    Suspend Judgement

My church's Worship Pastor was asked to step out of ministry this week. I know I should feel a little bit sorry for him, but I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. He has been way too busy for a long time now and has been a huge insensitive jerk to many people on our team. His wife is a really nasty lady and I'm so glad they're not our leaders anymore.

Also, I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by October View Post
    I should be doing critiques, but instead I'm hanging out with you guys :-p
    We are way more fun. Who could blame you? You can critique the PF portfolio if you feel unproductive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn View Post
    I'm all domestic right now. I never thought that would happen to me, but I've spent the past few days doing laundry, working on recipes, cleaning like a maniac, and overall making the house look like a home where we can be comfortable and and really LIVE.

THIS IS NEW, AM I MALFUNCTIONING?!
    lol ^.^ Did you recently move into a new house? Be proud! I didn't reach this stage until after my baby was born.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Cultus Deorum
    Phrase
    Do ut des.

I'm at work right now.