This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Confessions

I confess that I fell asleep during the third period last night, but checking NHL.com was the best way to wake up. GO CANUCKS GO!

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess I claim to be a hockey fan when I haven't watched a single game this season.
      sigpic

Comment

I confess that I hate anxiety, especially right now.
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

I confess that I might do something financially silly in a week, but hey, you only live once!

Mostly art.

Comment

I confess my folks annoy me with their notion that frankincense somehow smells like pot. How would they know what it smells like, anyway?
            my etsy store
            My blog

to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
              I confess my folks annoy me with their notion that frankincense somehow smells like pot. How would they know what it smells like, anyway?
              Weren't they teenagers once? Unless I miss my guess, wouldn't they have been teenagers in the late 60's early 70's?

Pot's nothing new

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
                Weren't they teenagers once? Unless I miss my guess, wouldn't they have been teenagers in the late 60's early 70's?

Pot's nothing new
                I just think it's annoying that of all the kids the most sane one gets accused of all the binging and drug use. Mind you, it's the others who have done all of that crud.

I confess I think my parents want me to be screwed up.
                my etsy store
                My blog

to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                  I confess I think my parents want me to be screwed up.
                  just as screwed up as everyone else, that way you won't stand out...

I confess that I have tried way more drugs than I will ever confess to my teenagers!
                  What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

No one seems to have any original thoughts - they just repeat what they hear on the news, over & over... and dissension becomes a magnet for ignorant hatred.
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I confess I still have a red star on my keychain and wonder if the other half is still intact out there.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                        No one seems to have any original thoughts - they just repeat what they hear on the news, over & over...
                        Oh, I absolutely agree with you - nobody seems to have any original thoughts anymore. They just seem to repeat what they hear on the news, you know?

Comment

Lol, stop trollin, i confess that!

I confess that i met one pretty little lady miss at the concert, we danced together at the after party and were cuddlin while dancin. And now I'm damn confused, since I asked her number, but dont know what time will be appropriate to ask her out on a date... :S And i had two relationships already... But they done the steps... fuck I'm nervous...
                          sigpic

Comment

I confess that I sometimes enjoy being mean to those I care about... The "enjoyment" (if thats what you could really call it) lasts for about 5 minutes, then sets in the extreme guilt. I have no clue what is wrong with my head!
                            sigpic

Comment

I CONFESS IM ON SKYPE! MY NAME IS hjarrand, JUST LIKE HERE. ADD ME PLZ!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LiadanWillows View Post
                                I confess that I sometimes enjoy being mean to those I care about... The "enjoyment" (if thats what you could really call it) lasts for about 5 minutes, then sets in the extreme guilt. I have no clue what is wrong with my head!
                                Guilt is useless.

I make it a point to be mean to everyone - that way I know I treat everyone equally. Therefore, there is nothing about which to be guilty
                                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
                                X