Terrorism in Orlando kills 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Terrorism in Orlando kills 20

Yeah that's all I have heard since it came out that he pledged himself to Isis. Its a terrorist attack Obama is a horrible president for not shutting down Isis, and this is not a gun issue.
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I think at times melting all the guns would be good,but they most likely would turn those melted guns into knives,or bombs,or even metal stones to throw at their own glass houses.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The tool that a criminal uses is never the problem. The criminal is the problem. If you want to rid society of violence then deal with the violent people.
        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Unfortunately we are going to have to agree to disagree on this topic. I don't think the point of this topic was to turn it into a debate on gun control. So we'll just leave it at agree to disagree.
          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I am still a bit in shock,even though these things have become common place.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Yes, please. Let us not do gun control here.

If people still have a taste for that argument, a new thread would do.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Not gun control...but perhaps a better people connection that does not harbor anger and hate.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Worth listening to...
                  www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post

Correction CNN is also saying the same thing that he pledge to Isis on the phone.

Of course he did. What better way is there to get notoriety and attention than that? I mean, school and movie shooters get forgotten in a month or two (who even remembers the orange hair kid's name? or the other one? I sure don't...) but terrorism paranoia is strong in this country. Donnie will be all over this until at least November.
                    Last edited by thalassa; 13 Jun 2016, 12:56.
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Why was I born a country full of hate? Sometimes I wish that there's no hate period.

Comment

I can't believe all this. I'll be praying for all the families. I just don't know why anyone would do such a thing.
                        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

It seems that the shooter had also been canvassing a Disney location as a potential target. Other Disney locations ruled out due to the presence of both guards and metal detectors if early reports are accurate. So between canvassing the night club and the Disney Location it has the potential that the target was not specifically chosen due to the clientele but the soft target status of an easily penetrated and open target environment.

Doesn't change the pain and suffering inflicted on those killed and wounded, nor lessen the horror of it, but it does change what the totality of the event could have been. We may never know why he chose one place over the other. I don't like to even think of how it could have been worse but depending upon what the specifics of the Disney location might have held it potentially could have been a wider spread of age groups and people present.
                          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                            Donnie will be all over this until at least November.
                            Oh my god how right you are. It has already gone from proto-Nazi to full blown Nazi.
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                              Oh my god how right you are. It has already gone from proto-Nazi to full blown Nazi.
                              And that, Corbin, is something that bothers me. A lot. Because I have been wondering throughout this...
                              I'm not saying any more specifically, (Don't want DT to send the storm troopers round here) but it does seem a tad... convenient, doesn't it? And the quick back-tracking to claim it couldn't have been a homophobic attack because of scouting around Disneyland.

None of which lessens the horror of what has happened. My thoughts and blessings go to those injured and the spirits and families of those killed in Orlando. I cannot imagine what they must be going through.
                              www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I don't have the same unstated suspicions that you have, but I have the absolute certainty that the event will be exploited by power seekers, and it will not be good for us peons.

Comment

Working...
                                X