Hi :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi :)

Nice to meet you guys! I've bounced around this forum for some time now and glad to finally introduce myself!

I consider myself an Eclectic Wiccan... and I'm currently studying under Flora Peterson for my year and a day! I've been a practicing Wiccan for several years now, but I've never had any structured guidance. Plus, I live in a conservative southern town, so I have yet to meet any other local Pagans.

I'm really excited to get to know you guys! See you around!

Re: Hi

Welcome, Nayru! How did you come up with your name?

Comment

Zelda lol. She's one of three Goddesses and considered the Goddess of Wisdom.

I thought it sounded cool. And I like her back story.
      Last edited by Nayru; 05 Jul 2016, 10:03.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Can someone tell me... Is there a thread for book recommendations or reviews on this forum? I've looked around, but can't seem to find one. ��

Comment

Originally posted by Nayru View Post
            Can someone tell me... Is there a thread for book recommendations or reviews on this forum? I've looked around, but can't seem to find one. ��
            Try this:

Over the years, we've had many threads relating to which books would be good for this, or good for that. Newbies looking for the best books on wicca to read, or witches looking to expand their craft, or just open-minded individuals looking to learn something new about another path. Before the Crash, we had a thread called

If you don't find what you're lookin' for, ask. Maybe somebody has an idea
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Hi!
              Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome! I'm looking forward to hearing what you have to say!

Comment

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here.
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                  X