Pilgrimage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pilgrimage

I think hiking the AT would make an awesome prilgrimage I'd love to do that someday if I ever can afford to take that much time off work. I'm sure there's sites in Maine that could make for a good sprititual destination. But the journey itself would make for an intense spiritual expereince all on its own.

I googled what is at the end of the appalachian trail out of curiosity and I got this site: http://mrandmrsadventure.com/2015/06...lachian-trail/

That final mountian of the trail looks like it would be a good destination for a spiritual site; Mount Katahdin, or, The Greatest Mountain.

Hiking through europe and visiting various spritual sites would also make for a great dream pilgrimage I'd love to do someday. Rome would be especially significant for me since I'm a quarter Italian from an area very close to Rome. Or to visit all the places I'm a mutt from would be pretty awesome (Italy, Wales, Britain, Germany) My last name is Italian though, so I think feel a strong draw to going there.

Comment

I'm not sure what all is left, but I'd visit the temples that are still standing that were dedicated to the gods I work with.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

For myself, the number one pilgrimage site would be the Ziggurat of Ur in modern day dhi qar province, iraq. Because who wouldn't want to visit a 4000 year old, 98 foot temple dedicated to the god of the moon? If the region wasn't so war-torn, I'd make the trip sooner rather than later.

Comment

Working...
        X