A really weird dream, any thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A really weird dream, any thoughts?

I hope I am putting this in the right section, if not feel free to move it. I had a really strange dream last night about my Grandma and Grandpa (on my father's side). It was more focused on my Grandpa though. In my dream both had come back to life and they looked like what they had before they had died. My Grandpa had died first in the 1990s and so I was really overwhelmed when I saw him alive again. I was crying and hugged him. He told me how proud he was of me and he loved me very much. That is all I can really remember of the dream. I don't know if he is trying to contact me or if there is a message to me in the dream. What do you all think? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: A really weird dream, any thoughts?

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    I hope I am putting this in the right section, if not feel free to move it. I had a really strange dream last night about my Grandma and Grandpa (on my father's side). It was more focused on my Grandpa though. In my dream both had come back to life and they looked like what they had before they had died. My Grandpa had died first in the 1990s and so I was really overwhelmed when I saw him alive again. I was crying and hugged him. He told me how proud he was of me and he loved me very much. That is all I can really remember of the dream. I don't know if he is trying to contact me or if there is a message to me in the dream. What do you all think? Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.
    It could very well be him talking to you. I very much believe that it's easier for those that have passed to contact the living in dreams, when their mind isn't as active to keep them out. It's been so long that your grandpa might have just been checking in on you to let you know that he's watching, especially if you're going through a lot right now.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Thank you Habbalah. I think that might be it. I feel that is what my dream was telling me.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I think Habbs has it right allthough years ago there was a saying, 'Dream of the dead and you'll hear from the living,' so it might be worth bearing that in mind too.
        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
          I think Habbs has it right allthough years ago there was a saying, 'Dream of the dead and you'll hear from the living,' so it might be worth bearing that in mind too.
          Thanks. I have never heard that saying before, but I will definitely keep it in mind.
          Anubisa

Comment

Working...
          X