author Gavin Frost dead at 86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

author Gavin Frost dead at 86

I learned today from my friend Jo Frost that her father Gavin Frost has passed away. Gavin had been having health issues in recent years and had been
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Re: author Gavin Frost dead at 86

I noticed they left the controversy out of that announcement...
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Except for the comments section. The author pretty much defend the Frosts and called everyone else liars who called her on it there.
      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
        Except for the comments section. The author pretty much defend the Frosts and called everyone else liars who called her on it there.
        when I first posted this there were only four comments now there is more. so I pretty much agree.
        Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

Originally posted by lightdragon View Post
          when I first posted this there were only four comments now there is more. so I pretty much agree.
          I did a quick look initially and there were not that many comments. Came back later to fully read the article and the comments section had grown quite a bit. Initially not to much but then posters started to call her on her support of the Frost's and she really started to call them liars and such. Definitely could tell she didn't want to hear anything that didn't paint them as pillars of the community as she believed them to be seen.
          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
          X