Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanna make Holloweenie sooo special...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna make Holloweenie sooo special...

... so I'll be telling all the smiling chilluns that they're going to eternal damnation and torture:

How to have the absolute worst house on Halloween.

57f35658170000e00aac93e8.jpg

Let the war on pagan holidays begin!

(for Christmas, I may send out cards suggesting that Santa is a pedophile. Nah... that would be idiotic)
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: I wanna make Holloweenie sooo special...

well st. Nicolas was a priest,right? Just saying...
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

(for Christmas, I may send out cards suggesting that Santa is a pedophile. Nah... that would be idiotic)
      There is a non-zero chance that the idiots responsible for that stunt would happily support you in such an endeavor if they haven't already beaten you to it. The more rabid of Catholocism's children tend to hold a grudge against the idea of saints. If you want to stand with them in their holy crusade against the papacy then attacking Santa is as good a start as any.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
        There is a non-zero chance that the idiots responsible for that stunt would happily support you in such an endeavor if they haven't already beaten you to it. The more rabid of Catholocism's children tend to hold a grudge against the idea of saints. If you want to stand with them in their holy crusade against the papacy then attacking Santa is as good a start as any.
        Have you got the denomination right? When I was a Catholic, we all worshiped saints. We talked to saints more often than we talked to God because only the Pope could do that, but Mary and crew would talk to anybody.

In fact, Catholics were generally accused of being idolaters by non-Catholics.

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Have you got the denomination right? When I was a Catholic, we all worshiped saints. We talked to saints more often than we talked to God because only the Pope could do that, but Mary and crew would talk to anybody.

In fact, Catholics were generally accused of being idolaters by non-Catholics.

When I said, "the more rabid of Catholocism's children", I wasn't talking about people but denonimations. Unless this group is a lot older than I expect than its lineage traces back to the Catholi Church. I guess I should call it a descendent rather than a kid though since it probably splintered off another prodestant sect that splintered off another prodestant sect that may or may not have splintered off a prodestant sect that splintered off the Catholic Church.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Ahhhh... that 'splains it.

Comment

Do you want atheists?
              Because this is how you get atheists.

Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

They grow from the very deep pile of BS,Atheists that is..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I was raised Catholic, and we didn't worship saints. They were intercessors. Side note, I always wondered how kids whose families didn't do Christmas, etc., like the 7th Day Adventists. Are they jealous of their friends getting presents, or dressing up for Halloween? I think I would have been, secretly of course.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

It was a pain,not being able to watch certain TV programs, the whole no meat thing(Before my Mom went all religious,we ate pork and everything) One reason I dropped out of it at 13. also no TV Friday night and all day Saturday.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                      I was raised Catholic, and we didn't worship saints...
                      Yeah - I was exagerating. It's something that Catholics are accused of by some other Christian groups.

Comment

In the Catholic home that I was brought up we spoke to God. We didn't need the priest for that. The priest could perform the sacraments but so could individuals with the one exception of turning the host and wine into the body and blood of Christ. That was something that only priests could do.
                        Priests just weren't that special in our home.
                        The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
                        I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

You grew up in a very different home than what my mom knew. She was raised traditionally- no meat on Lent, and no food at all on Friday, and you were never allowed to read the Bible, because you might interpret it wrong.

Comment

... so I'll be telling all the smiling chilluns that they're going to eternal damnation and torture:

How to have the absolute worst house on Halloween.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5045[/ATTACH]

Let the war on pagan holidays begin!

I should send this to my Aunt she would totally be on board for this... Oh wait she likes dressing up and taking the kids trick or treating. Totally just lied. Halloween is about candy and I'm sure she puts Jesus in there somewhere to make it acceptable.
                            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                            X