• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

nm i see the scam pic
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Cancer does terrible things with people. I don't expect any explanation from her about it. She had the full right to be secretive about it. As for that picture - it's pretty hard to spot a little sign of a needle on the base of her spine, d on't you think?
      At some point she changed her name from Cassiya to Saphira. She posted about it in facebook, too. Why - I don't know.
      Nonetheless, we all have known her for a long time. And if you ask me, she hasn't given any of us a reason to doubt her. Everyone of us has their own secrets and things we prefer not to talk about. So I suggest we adapt to this change with compassion and understanding.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be in chat for a while if anyone wants to discuss it.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
        Cancer does terrible things with people. I don't expect any explanation from her about it. She had the full right to be secretive about it. As for that picture - it's pretty hard to spot a little sign of a needle on the base of her spine, d on't you think?
        At some point she changed her name from Cassiya to Saphira. She posted about it in facebook, too. Why - I don't know.
        Nonetheless, we all have known her for a long time. And if you ask me, she hasn't given any of us a reason to doubt her. Everyone of us has their own secrets and things we prefer not to talk about. So I suggest we adapt to this change with compassion and understanding.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be in chat for a while if anyone wants to discuss it.
        We're in there now! See you soon.
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Everyone of you can believe what you will. Liar or not, I trusted her. It's too early to make any assumptions. We all make mistakes. Some harder to forgive, some easier.
          Right now, my best advice is not to make a mistake you'll regret for doing afterwards. Best thing for you all is to stay neutral.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I have read the past few pages of this thread now and all I can say: I'm confused.
            baah.

Comment

You can spend insane amounts on weddings here! Dresses alone can be many thousands of dollars. People do a lot of fancy stuff for proms now, too, that wasn't done when I was a teenager.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

New update on our catfish: Per Facebook her funeral will be held in Jerusalem.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                  New update on our catfish: Per Facebook her funeral will be held in Jerusalem.
                  ...are you referring to Kiesha'ra?
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Yeah. This has been the hot topic the past couple of pages, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                      I cried over her too, until, well, I started going through her FB in memorium... And none of the pictures of her treatment showed her face, then none of the pictures after the treatment showed any sign of marks of say, the chest device she had on. Her hair seemed to shift wildly from day to day... And any health developments were faceless....
                      I feel used, manipulated, and sick.
                      She had a pic of her with part of her head shaved after surgery, with the scar. I'm trying to find it.
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Yeah, that was one of the pics we reverse image searched. Was taken from a blog.
                        Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 21 Oct 2016, 16:27.

Comment

Obviously someone was writing the posts, and, who knows, maybe someone did pass away. But: At least one of the pics supposedly taken in a lecture hall at Yale recently was lifted from elsewhere, and the "family horse farm" pictured is Providence Hill Farm in Jackson, MS, which is owned by the Martin family. Their daughter, Tinsley, is alive and well.

Lecture hall pic about 3/4 of the way down - http://www.xdfyz.cn/sub/show_news.aspx?id=10507

Horse farm pics also appear here - http://caramelsporthorses.weebly.com/lisainfo.html and

Providence Hill - http://www.providencehillfarm.com/
                          sigpic

Comment

If all these pics are from separate places and people,then that is not a good sign that said facebook person is completely honest. That is just my take from the data.

If that is the case,it makes me feel kinda sad.
                            Last edited by anunitu; 21 Oct 2016, 18:13.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Re: Kiesha'ra's passing

As this has gone on for 6 pages, it has it's own thread.

Regarding Kiesha'ra:

Her account is sealed as it would be for a member who passed away. Past that, I'm leaving the subject alone. It doesn't benefit the site for me to speculate one way or another.
                              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Re: Kiesha'ra's passing

Most people who invent a persona will backpedal furiously when they get in over their heads. Imagine you're posing as a doctor, and then you wind up in a room full of real ones - you're gonna get out any way you can to avoid being exposed.
                                On one forum I belong to, we had a young woman join who told us she had a trust fund, had recently married a wealthy man, and posted pictures of the house they'd just bought. None of it checked out - the pictures of the house were from all over the place, etc. She simply disappeared.
                                It's sad when someone joins a nice group and does that, and again, we don't know the real story, or if the actual human doing the typing really passed away, etc., and I'm not going to investigate any further - the horse farm was a giveaway once I looked at it. At this point, I'll just say Rest In Peace, whoever you were.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X