Kiesha'ra's passing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

I really did not follow her much,mainly as a sometimes poster,and I never ever did any face book stuff. To be very honest I kind of dislike the whole face book "Thing"
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
      Had to ask my boyfriend what a catfish is. I was taking it literally and very confused for a moment there!
      Wait this isn't supposed to be taken literally? I left some reputation points for it being funny Hawkfeathers, sorry if I messed up there.

And after reading the rest of what you guys said, yeah, that definitely wasn't funny, I apologize. I certainly believed her while she was around, but I'm open to learning the truth either way, though right now I think I'm more on the side of believing her.
      Last edited by toxicyarnglare; 20 Oct 2016, 18:43.

Comment

Ok what the actual censored? And I'm leaving that censored in there.

I. I was an absolute mess of her passing just hours ago. I've been home thinking about her. I was supportive of her heart monitor just the other day. I mean I've worn one too and I was trying to cheer her up. I'm not a person who gets attached to anyone. But I've been following her on her fb etc. Giving her support. Tell me this hasn't been a fake person? I mean she posted pics of her flight..the pics of her doctors who were going to operate on her? I....tell me you are all just....tell me I'm an idiot. :=(:
        Last edited by MaskedOne; 21 Oct 2016, 05:49.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

After looking through the pictures, I don't even know anymore. But for some reason I'm feeling slightly disconnected from the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            Ok what the actual censored? And I'm leaving that censored in there.

I. I was an absolute mess of her passing just hours ago. I've been home thinking about her. I was supportive of her heart monitor just the other day. I mean I've worn one too and I was trying to cheer her up. I'm not a person who gets attached to anyone. But I've been following her on her fb etc. Giving her support. Tell me this hasn't been a fake person? I mean she posted pics of her flight..the pics of her doctors who were going to operate on her? I....tell me you are all just....tell me I'm an idiot. :=(:

Lady,if indeed this was a case of Catfishing(And I still am not sure about that) I am throwing hugs your way cause you know I am your friend.

I would very much like to see what brought this to the light of day.

- - - Updated - - -

As an afterthought,if I croke you will know it is no joke because the sun will shine brighter and I would insist everyone party till the booze is all gone. I want a blow out Irish wake,with everyone singing "Ding dong,the witch is dead" because you know my sense of humor.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Medusa, & everyone - I'm not accusing, I just had a feeling for a while about her not quite adding up, and I wasn't alone in that. I posted back and forth with her a lot on FB and was genuinely concerned about her, but all I can say is when we lost Chain, I never had any doubts that there was a real person and a real loss. With her I just had an edge of disbelief all along. Some of the pics she posted were not taken by her. I've looked through Yale student photos, and nothing shows up, but maybe I missed something. I (quickly) looked through the physician directory at the hosp. she named and didn't find any pics that matched the team she posted. All of that could be coincidence. That's all. I'm not trying to influence anyone else, and I am sorry if I've made anything worse for anyone, but I remain on the fence unless there's some real info posted soon by her family or bf or something.
              Last edited by Hawkfeathers; 20 Oct 2016, 19:14.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Hmm her fb page does seem to be mostly 'us'. And how come none of her family has posted? Or her boyfriend/fiance or whatever he was? It's pretty bleak ending post there. But...those pics are of that girl. So who exactly is she?

meh. I'm on a Logan downer as it is. meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                  ...I was talking about Saphira. Are there two fake people who 'died' today?!?!?
                  She told me her name was Cassiya or something like that.
                  "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Did some reverse image searching. The surgical scar pictures she posted in January are also lifed from other blogs.

Comment

I'm in chat if anyone wants to spill their conspiracy theories to me.

Comment

I'm in chat if anyone wants to spill their conspiracy theories to me.
                        Would love to. I'm feeling pretty hurt by the whole thing and could do with venting and getting some answers. My pc is in the bedroom though and it's 5.20am here. JP has work so I can't justify waking him. If you're still around in an hour though I might pop in.

I'm so angry about this I could cry.
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

...I found the pictures from "her cancer treatments" on a blog as well...with lots of other pictures of the real person who underwent the treatment....
                          The things I often end up writing about are spin-offs from thoughts I have while awake in the darkness of the wee hours of the morning, when...

I'm so sick. I could just keep on digging, there's so much. So many lies. There's a lot of stuff I just closed out of I found...and in 20/20 hindsight how she manages to change her entire outfit and hair color several times in what is supposed to be a group of photographs from the same day where we don't see her face... I'm done digging though. I've gotten way more proof than I even wish. I just wish I could understand why someone would do this.
                          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                            ...I found the pictures from "her cancer treatments" on a blog as well...with lots of other pictures of the real person who underwent the treatment....
                            The things I often end up writing about are spin-offs from thoughts I have while awake in the darkness of the wee hours of the morning, when...

I'm so sick. I could just keep on digging, there's so much. So many lies. There's a lot of stuff I just closed out of I found...and in 20/20 hindsight how she manages to change her entire outfit and hair color several times in what is supposed to be a group of photographs from the same day where we don't see her face... I'm done digging though. I've gotten way more proof than I even wish. I just wish I could understand why someone would do this.
                            what pic from that site is the same?

Comment

I am sorry you had to go through this Mal,BUT you can not always trust the internet. People can say a lot of things that are not true,and it can be hard not to want to believe.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

what pic from that site is the same?
                                The picture she said was of her spinal chemotherapy. In that blog it has a caption starting "11:55 AM".

Edit: here is the picture on her facebook https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
                                Last edited by Malflick; 20 Oct 2016, 21:41.
                                hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Working...
                                X