X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ooooooo dang

Originally posted by Heka View Post
    Why did we all get so quiet?
    Cause a lot of it stopped being pagan stuff and more political posts and controversy? That's why I stopped being real super active. Nothing I really wanted to post on
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
    sigpic

Comment

^ a mix of what she said, and a mix of being surrounded by idiots (irl, not you guys) and needing to break off completely for a while and be on my own

Comment

Welcome back!
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Ah yeah dang. I dunno if I'll help haha, but I ain't here to argue politics really. Just get back in touch with my paganism and you legends.
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
            Cause a lot of it stopped being pagan stuff and more political posts and controversy? That's why I stopped being real super active. Nothing I really wanted to post on
            I've been trying to play my part in getting the pagan discussions going. I don't have much time to start new discussions but I do my best to reply to any thread that might pop up on magical or spiritual topics. I'm very active in terms of spiritual development right now so I've been posting tones of blogs and waking up older threads to add my thoughts where possible. But precisely because those who like those subjects aren't around much, the discussions die off pretty quickly. It's sort of a catch 22 scenario.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I've replied in what I've seen so far. I dont know what i need rn.

I am super glad you guys are still here. Makes it worth being back anyway
              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
              Seen the desert and the birds
              You cut your hair short
              Like a shush to an insult
              The world had been yelling
              Since the day you were born
              Revolting with anger
              While it smiled like it was cute
              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment