This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: They are willing to destroy this country

"...great and unmatched wisdom..." Yeah buddy. He must be snorting some primo stuff left over from Studio 54 or something.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

LOL I love a political clusterfook.

Nothing more entertaining than watching to see if your contry will enforce it's own constitution or not.

Talk about livin' in interestin' times!
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
        I'd agree that people probably have forgotten. I just find it funny. The media, celebs, the general public all screaming "Impeach" yet it doesn't mean it will be a conviction or removal from office. We've had two sitting Presidents impeached and neither was convicted nor removed from office. Realistically, there won't be a conviction here either.
        Well, it might be different this time around!

Comment

I'm going to lock this thread. There's a new one for the 2020 election that you can find here: http://paganforum.com/showthread.php...overage-Thread
          “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
          X