This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: They are willing to destroy this country

When he breaks down in public,that would be a meltdown. Breaking out in tears would be that also.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      When he breaks down in public,that would be a meltdown. Breaking out in tears would be that also.
      That would be epic.

Comment

everyone has a breaking point.

- - - Updated - - -

I would stand up and cheer that.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'll give him a few days or less.

Comment

as Colbert said,he is a turd that will not flush!

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

as Colbert said,he is a turd that will not flush!
              LOL! He is POS!

Comment

The big tRump has put himself into an interesting situation - by becoming president, he has put himself under a microscope, and pissed off the observers.

The only thing saving him from prison is that, as president, he has people who can profit from keeping him safe. As soon as he stops being president (by losing an election or impeachment) there will be a cost in defending him, without any benefit.

The fertilizer will then hit the ventilation device...

- - - Updated - - -

The big tRump has put himself into an interesting situation - by becoming president, he has put himself under a microscope, and pissed off the observers.

The only thing saving him from prison is that, as president, he has people who can profit from keeping him safe. As soon as he stops being president (by losing an election or impeachment) there will be a cost in defending him, without any benefit.

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

- - - Updated - - -

At this point, I'm pretty sure that the people attempting to benefit off him have nothing to do with protecting him from the DOJ. His primary protection from prison is that the DOJ isn't entirely sure that arresting a sitting president is legal. If we had precedent for the DOJ to arrest a president and Rosenstein was confident that it would work then nothing Trump's allies in Congress can do would save him. The best defense he has against the DOJ is that it's run by career prosecutors who believe in the law. Unfortunately for Trump, said career prosecutors are

A. Pissed off
                  B. Have a longer memory and attention span than he does
                  C. Fully capable of deciding tomorrow to say, "**** it, we write the OLC opinions. We're going to write a new one and we'll let the courts decide if indicting a president is legal."
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I believe you are right - I also think some people in authority don't want to bring a constitutional crisis to a head.

At any rate, once out of office, it will be open season on tRump - unless he can somehow grab Putin-like power. This gives tRump an good reason to do ANYTHING to avoid leaving office.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Trump threatens shutdown over wall, immigration

story

need to shutdown Trump!!!

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Sooo....

Jeff Flake despite some rather entertaining bits of theater has largely failed to do anything that could affect the behavior of the GOP in the Senate or the Trump administration. That is sort of / maybe / almost changing this August and it's being pulled off in a way that I find hillariously entertaining.

life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                          Sooo....

Jeff Flake despite some rather entertaining bits of theater has largely failed to do anything that could affect the behavior of the GOP in the Senate or the Trump administration. That is sort of / maybe / almost changing this August and it's being pulled off in a way that I find hillariously entertaining.

That's the kind of thing that would make McConnell's chin quiver, if he had one
                          Last edited by B. de Corbin; 01 Aug 2018, 08:16.

Comment

Trump seems to be trying to make a move.

Story here.

Trump calls on Sessions to end Mueller probe

- - - Updated - - -

i wonder if sessions is stupid enough to follow trump down that rabbit hole?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Trump seems to be trying to make a move.

Story here.

Trump calls on Sessions to end Mueller probe

- - - Updated - - -

i wonder if sessions is stupid enough to follow trump down that rabbit hole?
                              It's difficult to reshape the DOJ when US Attorneys are lining up to prosecute you for Obstruction. There is not to my knowledge any OLC opinion saying that an Attorney General can't be indicted.

Comment

I think Trump believes he can BS his way out of this.

Trump is pushing for a Mueller interview, believing he can convince prosecutors that the probe is a 'witch hunt,' report says

story here.

I think he lives in denial.

- - - Updated - - -

Danial,lions den,anyone?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X