Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The temporary what are you thinking about but if it's politics can you not thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The temporary what are you thinking about but if it's politics can you not thread

ok so I started a temporary thread. Please no politics. I'm literally trying to find a happy space to chit chat with.

I'm thinking I HAVE to go to the Del Toro exhibit this week. It's going to be over and I can't miss the monsters!

also Lexi chewed a corner of her bed. She's going to eventually have to not lie on her non-existent bed if she doesn't stop eating it. Too bad for her. It's a one shot deal that bed was. I paid $40 and a week in she's chewed a corner. I hope she enjoys the cold kitchen floor.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Re: The temporary what are you thinking about but if it's politics can you not thread

Trying to decide what to eat before I go to work. Also thinking about some computer mods I want to make this week.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Re: The temporary what are you thinking about but if it's politics can you not thread

Unreasonably excited about the new beauty and the beast trailer March seems really far away!
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
        Unreasonably excited about the new beauty and the beast trailer March seems really far away!
        I want to be all jaded. But dang, if I loved this movie. I'm there!

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          I want to be all jaded. But dang, if I loved this movie. I'm there!
          It looks so good! I'm letting myself believe that it will be perfect I love the casting.
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Comment

That does look good! And I think the next Jurassic Park is this summer. Time she be a-flyin'.

And: There was a local article on FB about flying squirrels and some guy posted this: I actually raised 3of these for over 2 years in my bedroom. They loved peanut butter. And they would sleep in my mullet.lol

I need a dose of civilization soon.....
            Last edited by Hawkfeathers; 14 Nov 2016, 12:47. Reason: added the mullet squirrels
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
              That does look good! And I think the next Jurassic Park is this summer. Time she be a-flyin'.

And: There was a local article on FB about flying squirrels and some guy posted this: I actually raised 3of these for over 2 years in my bedroom. They loved peanut butter. And they would sleep in my mullet.lol

I need a dose of civilization soon.....
              I used to tame red squirrels in our summerhouse when I was a kid. They would knock on the window when they wanted nuts... by knock I mean they would crawl onto the bench outside and then snash into the window untilthey got attention one decided that it was easier to just climb up my leg when it saw me. They have really sharp claws.
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Comment

I'm getting my hair done, putting like a stripe into my undercut. Excited!
                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                Seen the desert and the birds
                You cut your hair short
                Like a shush to an insult
                The world had been yelling
                Since the day you were born
                Revolting with anger
                While it smiled like it was cute
                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

It's crazy but I'm sitting here thinking I sure would love a banana split with all the works, vanilla, strawberry, chocolate ice cream, hot fudge topping, pine apple topping, strawberry topping, whip cream, sprinkles, mixed nuts, bananas. The calories are just screaming I know but sure would love one. Been years since I've had one but it's calling to me.

edited to add the Cherry on top almost forgot that.
                  Last edited by monsno_leedra; 14 Nov 2016, 16:58.
                  I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Does sound tempting Monso,now you have me dreaming of one....
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                      It's crazy but I'm sitting here thinking I sure would love a banana split with all the works, vanilla, strawberry, chocolate ice cream, hot fudge topping, pine apple topping, strawberry topping, whip cream, sprinkles, mixed nuts, bananas. The calories are just screaming I know but sure would love one. Been years since I've had one but it's calling to me.

edited to add the Cherry on top almost forgot that.
                      No kidding, I was craving banana and ice cream a few weeks ago too. Thing is, I don't even really like bananas.

Now you mentioned nuts too... I'm interested again. Just not sure what I'd do with the rest of the bunch.
                      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                        I used to tame red squirrels in our summerhouse when I was a kid. They would knock on the window when they wanted nuts... by knock I mean they would crawl onto the bench outside and then snash into the window untilthey got attention one decided that it was easier to just climb up my leg when it saw me. They have really sharp claws.
                        As to Red squirrels...might want to read this story.

From the Atlantic

Quote.
                        Surprise! British Red Squirrels Carry Leprosy

- - - Updated - - -

I think they are very cute,but baby Comodo Dragons also might be cute..but I am not going to cuddle with them.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

It's 46 degrees....why is everyone wearing pants and jackets? And giving me weird looks for wearing flip-flops, shorts, and a spaghetti strap?

Comment

So the weights and measures people came by for a surprise second inspection. We got one item wrong last time and they fine you big time. W and M don't mess around. So my boss is like, M, go flirt with the guy. And I'm like yeah ok sur.....

this dude was a bald dude about 6 foot 3. Wearing jeans, boots and literally a red and black flannel shirt. I'm like Wolverine here I come!

oh, we passed.

His name is Matt.

he gave me his card.

Comment

red and black flannel shirt.?,isn't that Hipster drag??? Glasses with BIG BLACK frames???

Wait for it.
                              Last edited by anunitu; 14 Nov 2016, 21:42.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                              X