Magic After Giving Blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magic After Giving Blood

I gave blood today, and while I was bored and surrounded by blood, I found myself wondering how the change in your blood would affect its magical properties, since different components regenerate at different rates.

Since I'm too exhausted to leave my room today, does anyone want to over-analyze this with me? I was also curious about the magical effects of losing such a big part of yourself and your energy. But I got breathless and light-headed crawling into bed, so there's my answer.

*Disclaimer: This is a purely hypothetical discussion. I am not endorsing any actual doing of things*

Re: Magic After Giving Blood

I don't think that blood, when viewed as its chemical components and various cells, is inherently magical--basically, the chemical and cellular difference in your blood dies bit affect its magical capacity. How its removal affects your energy levels and ability to do magic (or anything energetic, for that matter), however, is something else.
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Magic After Giving Blood

I actually looked a little deeper, and the most anyone has ever recommended using seems to be four to six drops, which is such a small amount that any decrease in a specific component is likely negligible, since you weren't using that much to begin with.

Comment

Working...
      X