Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pen pals

Hello everyone,

I know last year there was a thread started where some of us wanted to write each other by snail mail. I was just wondering if anyone wanted to start doing that again. Nowadays we have so much technology and we never really take the time anymore to sit down and write anymore, except on special occasions. I thought it might be a good idea.

Oh, if this is in the wrong forum feel free to move it.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Pen pals

I would like to! I used to have a ton of pen pals, and then life happened lol.
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I'm interested. Sign me up!

Comment

Do you all just want to send me your addresses by pm that way we can get started? I would love to start writing.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          Do you all just want to send me your addresses by pm that way we can get started? I would love to start writing.
          Sure. Where do I sign?

Comment

Just go ahead and send me your info by private message and we can begin. I look forward to writing. I'm glad I'm not the only one who still likes to write by snail mail.
            Anubisa

Comment

Working...
            X