• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two good reasons to be an atheist

Why I am a thankful atheist:

download.jpg

images (1).jpg
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Two good reasons to be an atheist

Why I am engaged in spiritual warfare against the earthly agents of Moloch.

Using chaos magic to birth a powerful Egregore from the bones of an old god.

Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

So,now this is a religious fight..Kekism seems a bit of a historical thing from the 40's

kekism here.

The link goes to a white power site...so is kekism a resurrection of an old foe.?
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Don't let the Stormers fool you, they are just appropriating chan culture as a recruiting method. It's a /pol/ thing.
        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

From what I could glean,and I did search,it seems an attempt to attach Nazi quasi religion to Buddhism as an Indo-Aryan Tradition. pretty much a stretch. Found this site that tries to make sense of this persons book,Savitri Devi into a connection between Fascist and Buddhist beliefs.

Also this site, trying to explain the connection.

I am eclectic,but this seems a very big stretch into belief and function. a commingling of very divergent paths.

- - - Updated - - -

I think B. De. "MIGHT" have some questions on the Buddhist connection to fascist beliefs,himself being a Buddhist.

The whole "Frog" image as religious icon seems a bit much(At least to me) and being eclectic myself seems a very big integration of so many beliefs that have little in common as far as "religious structure and dogma"
          Last edited by anunitu; 14 Mar 2017, 09:51.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

In that article he is describing a fringe cult of personality around Hitler with a Buddhist basis, the connection is very tenuous. Much of the real history of Kekism is lost, as 4chan doesn't keep old posts.

This is the closest. https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

Pepe is not a religious icon, so much as a symbol used for sigil magic.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              I think B. De. "MIGHT" have some questions on the Buddhist connection to fascist beliefs,himself being a Buddhist.
              Not bothering to read other crap put forth, but I do know that the Nazi "anthropologists" did claim a connection with India. It was crap science, and not even worth bringing up in a real discussion by educated people today, except for shits & giggles.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

What the congas is this thread about?

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Conga line!!!

Con-ga con-ga connn-GA! Con-ga con-ga connn-GA!
                  I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

“Barbarianism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is the whim of circumstance. And barbarianism must ultimately triumph.” - Robert E. Howard

Tribe of my Tribe
                  Clan of my Clan
                  Kin of my Kin
                  Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                  And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

I am thinking "do not drink the coolaid" I refer to the ancient practice(Old freaks on acid) of sneaking in the electric Koolaid acid test into political discourse. And the story of the Merry pranksters

and this special BUS,that might have been the prototype for the yellow submarine.

How is that for some quinky dink stuff kiddos.

- - - Updated - - -

Symbol for America today

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Satan isn't sure what's going on here.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Because no one understands any of what is going down.....I know,lets ask Kellyann Conway...she might have alternative facts handy...

- - - Updated - - -

Obama gives his opinion..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

ITT: Atheists feeling superior to Christians Part 1,023,230,021

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            Satan isn't sure what's going on here.
                            I can tell you what it meant when I originally posted it -

I'm glad to be an atheist because it:

A) Makes me immune to Bible waving bull, and
                            B) Makes me immune to crappy politicians who score points by doing the coochie with

(Or, sum them up with "Christian nation my ass!"

After it got trolled, though, I am as confused as you.
                            Last edited by B. de Corbin; 15 Mar 2017, 02:32.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                              What the congas is this thread about?
                              The creepiness of being touched by people trying to spiritually warfare the crazy out of someone...
                              “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
                              ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
                              ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X