• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knew,your brain is a Zombie.

I think Duce will eat this up.

Finish Your Sleep, Else Your Brain Begins To 'Eat Itself': Study

Story here.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Who knew,your brain is a Zombie.

I've been battling sleep maintenance insomnia since March (one of the reasons I'm less active here right now). I seem to be getting the upper hand, although as SMI tends to be emotional as much as it's physical, progress is slow. It's actually reassuring to know our bodies actively try to compensate for the lack of sleep. The more I learn about my body and what it does to keep me well, the more thankful I feel. The more I love it. I definitely don't blame my little horse for my insomnia. I blame my mind.. my attachment to past mistakes (and my desperation for a chance to say 'sorry' that likely will never come). My body meanwhile, is doing all it can to keep me well. Such a faithful horse..
    Last edited by Jembru; 29 May 2017, 12:34.
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I have such terrible problems with sleep. I'll take Melatonin and it will help me sleep but I will up and down through the night. Then I have tried to go to sleep without the Melatonin and I am sleeping till 12:00 pm, which is impossible. I can't have this type of crap going on. Some of it is contributed by the fact that my brain just won't shut down before I sleep. I keep thinking about stuff I got to do or I want to write about. It's just hard to shut it down. I'm going to go back to Melatonin tonight and see what this does. I am going to also try a sleep diary, this might help me out. Hopefully, I won't be zombie. LOL.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Months ago, my depression caused my sleep deprivation. My body is tired but my mind keeps me awake rethinking all the things I should've done and all the things that caused my anxiety. I've been tossing myself in bed all night and nothing seems to work. Maybe my brain is really consuming me.

Comment

Originally posted by m00nst0ne View Post
          Months ago, my depression caused my sleep deprivation. My body is tired but my mind keeps me awake rethinking all the things I should've done and all the things that caused my anxiety. I've been tossing myself in bed all night and nothing seems to work. Maybe my brain is really consuming me.
          You sound like me. My body is tired, but the brain is running around screaming. I try to tell it to 'stop thinking.' Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It's like a little mini-me is running around inside my head when I'm trying to sleep. LOL.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
          X