Prana, the elan vital life force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prana, the elan vital life force

There is one thing which can travel faster than the speed of light it is indeed the life force Prana which permeates everywhere in the Cosmos. Here is an interesting read on the subject of Prana by Swami Vivekananda.

Re: Prana, the elan vital life force

Originally posted by saura View Post
    There is one thing which can travel faster than the speed of light it is indeed the life force Prana which permeates everywhere in the Cosmos. Here is an interesting read on the subject of Prana by Swami Vivekananda.

http://www.ramakrishnavivekananda.in...yoga/prana.htm
    I don't believe it travels at all. Prana is just already everywhere. I don't call it prana, but I work with what I believe is the same energy quite extensively (it is the bedrock of everything I do in my practice), and in my experience it does appear to move and shift, but it is an illusion created by the constant change in my point of focus.
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
      I don't believe it travels at all. Prana is just already everywhere. I don't call it prana, but I work with what I believe is the same energy quite extensively (it is the bedrock of everything I do in my practice), and in my experience it does appear to move and shift, but it is an illusion created by the constant change in my point of focus.
      According to eastern philosophy the elan vital life force flows through channels called Nadis in the subtle body.

Prana travels through thousands of tiny channels called nadis to every cell in the body.
      Similarly there is prana in the macrocosm as well which is responsible for the phenomenon like Quantum Entanglement.
      Quantum "spooky action at a distance" travels at least 10,000 times faster than light
      Last edited by saura; 06 Jun 2017, 08:00.

Comment

The connectedness of all things. Yes,I feel that we(Humans) are connected to the whole of the universe.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

How do you know "prana" exists? What are the signs of prana?

Until I know how to identify it and how to detect it, I can't answer a question that assumes its existence
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            How do you know "prana" exists? What are the signs of prana?

Until I know how to identify it and how to detect it, I can't answer a question that assumes its existence
            The existence of Prana can be tested or falsified by doing Yoga. The signs of prana can be experienced by spontaneous involuntary movements called Kriyas. There are lots of channels in our subtle body where the prana flows and these channels will have blockages which prevents the smooth flowing of Prana. Yogis by doing pranayama clear out this blockages which increases the flow of prana and there by gives them access to higher consciousness and greater knowledge.

What are kundalini kriyas?
            Kriyas - spontaneous yogic processes

Comment

Originally posted by saura View Post
              The existence of Prana can be tested or falsified by doing Yoga. The signs of prana can be experienced by spontaneous involuntary movements called Kriyas. There are lots of channels in our subtle body where the prana flows and these channels will have blockages which prevents the smooth flowing of Prana. Yogis by doing pranayama clear out this blockages which increases the flow of prana and there by gives them access to higher consciousness and greater knowledge.

What are kundalini kriyas?
              Kriyas - spontaneous yogic processes
              Oh. In that case, I don't believe I have ever experienced it, so I can't hypothesize about speed of travel...
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
              X