Shadow Goverment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow Goverment

Hey everybody. I really hate to say it but I think Donald Trump is the least of our problems. I believe there's a bigger threat that America should worry about and Donald Trump doesn't even play a leading or minor role for that part. I believe that there's a political party who really hates all political parties including Democrats and Republicans. It's called the shadow government and it's real. I actually comment on a tarot reader Youtube video about it and she believes that the shadow government is real. So I think that America is even a bigger threat as it already is. So what's your thoughts about it?
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 19 Jun 2017, 12:27.

Re: Shadow Goverment

The name that the "Believers" use is the "Deep Government",mainly belief created by the Alt-right. I will not say it is BS,that is something you must determine for yourself.

Welcome to the beginning of the real "1984" and the term "Newspeak". Read the book,or watch the movie.

- - - Updated - - -

Please post the link to this video if you can.

- - - Updated - - -

And something about the Deep State.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I think that such a belief gives way too much credit to the capabilities of human beings to take coordinated action in an agreed upon direction in complete and utter secrecy.
      “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
      ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
      ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

I can not disagree with you on that Thal. I was trying to be polite.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

You are right in that Donald Trump is not the problem. He is a symptom of a the problem. That problem is not hidden conspiracy or a "shadow government". He is a symptom of Neo-liberalism, Neo-conservatism, and the declining Capitalist state. Also, mad white people that colored folks still exist. Also, don't read Orwell to get an understanding of what is going on. Read someone who actually has an analysis of how power and Capital function within a State. Chomsky, for his problems, has a very, very good analysis and critique on the power structures and media that exist in the US.

Beyond that anyone who provides a material analysis of the current situation paints a pretty good picture of why it has arisen.
          Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 19 Jun 2017, 16:41.

Comment

There are a lot of theory's that are making the rounds these days. The reptilians are hiding in plain sight as famous people. Some media artists are secretly part of the Illuminati,or they are replacement clones to aid in infiltrating our society by the "Other" There is also the idea by political factions,that because our society is not following their ideal social construct that it must be the fault of a secret anti(Left or right,take your pick) conspiracy to keep us from achieving our destiny of a society with no government at all,or a serious absolute "Angry father" complete lock down of a controlling police state.

I agree my description does seem extreme,but looking around at some world governments,not really far off the mark.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember in the way back,seems like just yesterday it was like this.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
              I think that such a belief gives way too much credit to the capabilities of human beings to take coordinated action in an agreed upon direction in complete and utter secrecy.
              The secret has snuck out, thanks to Alex Jones and Dan Brown.

The Illuminati, Catholic Church, One World Order, those damned Jesuits, liberals, college instructors, SJWs, cucks, immigrants and refugees, space and interdimensional aliens, the man, commies, intellectuals, artists, Monsanto, the star chamber, an assortment of Manchurian candidates, Slenderman, shadow people, atheists, humanists, scientists, and the whole merry band of useful idiots.

In short, it's whoever you're not.
              Last edited by B. de Corbin; 21 Jun 2017, 01:39.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Three can keep a secret when two are dead is the traditional answer. Unfortunately, regarding humanity, the traditional answer is hopelessly optimistic. Most of the time, three can keep a secret when all three are dead. Human beings absolutely suck at keeping their damn mouths shut. Government agencies can with great effort beat the odds on this for a limited span of time but even governments tend to lose secrets at a staggering rate due to espionage and press leaks. Massive, secret conspiracies make for amusing fiction but aren't terribly likely to work in real life.

Of course, Donald Trump is currently a sitting president, it is possible that we are living in bad fanfiction and conventional wisdom no longer applies...
                "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
                ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Three can usually keep a secret if it's the source of their billions.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

It's not conspiracy, it's bureaucracy. Which is actually much worse. They don't work together because they are part of a secret club, they work together because they are part of a complex system. Deer eat the grass, wolves eat the deer, grass eat the wolves... they do this not because they are in cahoots, they are just doing what they do. Same with the Cathedral, the complexity and elegance are due to its organic nature. Just as has been said, conspiracies are all but impossible... but human nature being what it is social apparatuses are an inevitability.

We self-segregate, adjust our beliefs to match our peers, form complex peer groups... part of being a social animal. Tribalism, ideology, partisanship, memeplexes, all a part of spontaneous order born of social pressures and biological inclinations.
                    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

The libertarian ideal devalues human life to how much currency one possesses, it devalues social structures to what currency be wrung out of those that it forces to labor for it, and it devalues natural systems to how much currency can be extracted from it at the expense of future generations. And that doesn't absolve the other side of the coin from its own issues...the extreme left has its own catastrophic ideological failures as well...

The economic system, as it sits now is unsustainable--its built on the idea of immediate reward vs. long-term survival, of infinite growth from finite resources, dependent on population growth in a ecosystem that has likely already exceeded carrying capacity or is darned close to it (and by carrying capacity, I'm not talking about food or water, but on all of the other resources we consume as a species and the waste we produce, which is a radical departure from all other species), and acquisitiveness-at-any-cost as a human ideal/value. The government, in some ways, reinforces this (the government is made of people, people are reflective of the society as a whole and the spectrum of its views and values (for better and worse), but also resists it. The problem is that its resistance is reactionary to problems that have become big enough that they are visible to the general public (and by then, often too late) rather than the people that study those systems in the first place. The other problem is that, once the problem has been dealt with, goldfish memory kicks in and people no longer think preventing the problem is important.

Bureaucracy, for all that people complain about it, is actually a good thing in the long run (its why, ordinarily, nations last longer than companies and religious institutions (actual structured institutions) last longer than nations (their bureaucracy tends to be even less dependent on the vagaries of public opinion and they tend to be more invested in the long term survival of their systems). The fact that it takes a long time to do something drastic (sort of like evolution) is generally beneficial--it protects the system as a whole and the benefits derived from it from the capriciousness of human foibles and from the extremes of human behaviors. People (as a group) tend to be reactionary to change because people (as individuals) lack the ability to build large scale consensus because people (as a group) are irrational and people are irrational because (as individuals) their opinions are based upon individualized experiences rather than a global view of entire processes.
                      Last edited by thalassa; 23 Jun 2017, 04:55.
                      “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
                      ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
                      ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Took me a bit to digest that Thal,but it seems to me to be very insightful. Humans are,to be polite,very much concerned with their personal issues,and not very attuned to the larger social problems. Judgemental seems the order of the day,and even the term humane,to define caring about others,is in many ways just a buzz word. Many humans are not concerned with others welfare,except as it impacts theirs.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

The problem with the view that "the inability to effect real reform is good" is that, yeah, it prevents us from breaking things too much... but it also prevents us from fixing things too much. Over time issues build up in the system faster than our capability to deal with it within the Overton Window, and it directly precludes dealing with fundamental issues at all.

To use your evolution metaphor, the inability for the system to adapt to changing circumstances creates issues. This conflict is seen in nature with invasive species wreaking havoc in non-native environments and habitat loss leading to a creature's downfall.

Personally, I strongly believe that the system is corrupt and leading us down a very dark path. It needs to be uprooted, even going back to square one is not sufficient... we need to go to square zero, or else we'd just end up right back here.

Burn it down, salt the earth.
                          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

One major problem I see is what is the economy,the concept of everything has a price. Because of the need to make money,we end up fighting when we do make a breakthrough as to who owns the concept. So progress is slowed to a crawl when we bind it into some litigation and it can not be used as a component in the beginning of yet another breakthrough. The economy,and the idea that we MUST own the intelligent ideas,and not use them to lift humanity out of the broken system we live within.

We end up discovering things in different ways to avoid being sued. Even then you can be sued for being kinda sorta a tiny shadow of another idea. So we hold back our progress with legal battles,and I think perhaps a fear of actually making progress.

We got to the moon,then just messed around and now we want to go to mars en mass because we have screwed this planet so bad.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

The issue of people not caring about others is a self-fulfilling prophecy kind of deal. If you're pretty sure no one will help you, you have to look out for yourself first, and so on....
                              sigpic
                              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                              X