Embed Twitter into your posts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Embed Twitter into your posts.

Hello everyone. I have added the ability to embed twitter into your posts now. You will see a new icon on your Toolbar when viewing the editor in the Preview (sometimes also called Advanced editor) mode of posting. It looks like this: sweeter-icon.png

This is how you add a twitter post. Type: [TWEET]899058192805703687[/ TWEET] (take out the space between / and tweet at the end.)

And it will look like this:
    [TWEET]899058192805703687[/TWEET]

What does the string of numbers mean and where do you get it? The string of numbers may seem random, but they are the specific twitter post you want to embed. Some of you are likely familiar with that already, but just in case anyone here doesn't use twitter much/often, now you know. The easiest way to obtain the string is by looking at the URL of that specific post. Below is the example url.

Have fun!
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Re: Embed Twitter into your posts.

Testing 1-2-3 LOL [TWEET]899057316699316224[/TWEET]
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Me next me next!
      [TWEET]898988857080905728[/TWEET]
      In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

[TWEET]901874859101343744[/TWEET]

...Oh, too fun...
        Last edited by thalassa; 27 Aug 2017, 14:58.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X