My Thoughts Of Doreen Virtue Convert To Christianity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Thoughts Of Doreen Virtue Convert To Christianity

In case you haven't heard. Doreen Virtue converted Christianity. She used to be a tarot creator at one point. In all honesty I'm happy for her but I feel sad that she doesn't do tarot and oracle anymore. Well I'm thinking of getting her products: The Angel Tarot and the Fairy Tarot. So what your thoughts about this conversion?

Re: My Thoughts Of Doreen Virtue Convert To Christianity

I think it is up to her. Whatever makes her happy. We all have a path in this life and if Christianity is her path right now to take then it is up to her. I am like you that I am sad that she is not continuing with tarot, but that is her choice. I hope her new life path is happy for her though.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

You yourself BMH have gone from pillar to post,and back again,have you not?

There is a saying,it is not the destination,it is the journey that matters.
      Last edited by anunitu; 28 Aug 2017, 15:08.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        You yourself BMH have gone from pillar to post,and back again,have you not?

There is a saying,it is not the destination,it is the journey that matters.
        You're right. My bad.

Comment

Working...
        X