Mediation/astral share.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mediation/astral share.

Would anyone be interested in a thread specificaly to share mediation/astral/dreamscape experiences for the purpose of getting help interpreting them?
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Re: Mediation/astral share.

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
    Would anyone be interested in a thread specificaly to share mediation/astral/dreamscape experiences for the purpose of getting help interpreting them?
    I'd be interested, although I'm not online as much as I used to be so might not be very active.
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
      I'd be interested, although I'm not online as much as I used to be so might not be very active.
      I second this! =^.^=

Comment

I'd be cool with it.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Working...
        X