What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

I bought a photo editing pack I've had my eye on for forever and now, after struggling to get it installed, I'm testing it out. Hope I picked the right one~
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Well today I went and traded my XBox One S for a new Nintendo Switch. It's trade value, plus my Star Wars Battlefront II was $110. So I ended up paying $297 with the trade in value being put to it. I got Mario Tennis Aces. I think it will help me be more active. The only complaint I have is that there are like NO instructions! I had to go online to youtube to frigging figure out how to put the damned thing together. There are also no instructions with the games. What the hell Nintendo? Do you expect us to mind read? I still think it's going to be a good change. My nephew will like it I think.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
        Well today I went and traded my XBox One S for a new Nintendo Switch. It's trade value, plus my Star Wars Battlefront II was $110. So I ended up paying $297 with the trade in value being put to it. I got Mario Tennis Aces. I think it will help me be more active. The only complaint I have is that there are like NO instructions! I had to go online to youtube to frigging figure out how to put the damned thing together. There are also no instructions with the games. What the hell Nintendo? Do you expect us to mind read? I still think it's going to be a good change. My nephew will like it I think.
        Nothing comes with instructions anymore, seems like! You have to just keep messing with it. My new phone came with next-to-nothing. I got stuff figured out except for 2 issues - how to import a ringtone for texts, and how to see the livestream from one particular racetrack.
        The ringtone for calls was easy as there's an add option. The text one has me baffled. I'm gonna mess with the livestream today. If I knew what they are using at the track it'd help.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Check the internet - it's all on the internet these days.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            Check the internet - it's all on the internet these days.
            I haven't yet found a tutorial that answers my ringtone issue. I think with games there's more info because people play them ongoing, not just once, like a setup process.
            sigpic

Comment

i am still trying to understand cell phones got one that is smarter than i am

- - - Updated - - -

darn thing talks back at me google assistant one
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I have both Google Assistant and Bixby, and it's fun to see which one doesn't know what. I asked both about the race card for the Dubai World Cup. GA directed me to some info. Bixby was like Huh? LOLI gave them both male voices, but I wish there were more selections. I want Sam Elliott's voice.
                sigpic

Comment

Yesterday was the official day of being 2 years without a seizure. Yay! I took the kids to the vet today and they got their lepto and bordetella. My girl had a cyst on her head and my vet drew out some of the liquid from it. It's the kind that will fill up. Ugh. She said to keep an eye on it. She also told me that my girl dog is going to have to have a dental surgery this year. Then she looked at my boy. He has a subcutaneous cyst on his head and a small cyst on his eyelid. So we have to watch that. He's also going to have to have another dental cleaning this year. He lost five teeth last year, I just hope it's a cleaning this year.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Grats Anubisa on the seizure free time!

------------------------

DH made a super delicious meatloaf for dinner and I want more but I'm already full.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

It's warmed up to -5C and my knees are killing me. It's too warm out!

Mostly art.

Comment

I don't know if I should offer my advice anymore. I'm not speaking about anyone or any specific situation. However, I feel when I try to offer my opinion it just backfires on me. Maybe I should just shut my mouth.
                        Anubisa

Comment

I don't know if I should offer my advice anymore. I'm not speaking about anyone or any specific situation. However, I feel when I try to offer my opinion it just backfires on me. Maybe I should just shut my mouth.
                          You have to know when to keep advice to yourself or not, but don't shut your mouth forever. Your opinion is worth something. Just make sure you completely stand behind your opinion before giving it. And be prepared to admit you were wrong if you find out that you are.

Comment

To much to do, not enough time. Urgh. At least I have a bedframe and kitchen island. And music.
                            ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I don't know if your referring to things here or not but personally I think your opinion is as valuable as anyone else's. I may or may not agree with it but that doesn't mean I don't want to hear it or appreciate you sharing it with me or us. So please do not close your mouth and keep it to yourself. Even if I disagree with it, it gives me something to consider and think about. Especially when it is something you care deeply about and take the time to formulate deep thoughts and share them with us.
                              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

The weather was so lovely today. I went for a walk through the forest. Yesterday as well, walking for 1 hour through the fields behind our house.

I heard on the radio us Dutch people are the sitting champions of Europe and even more than a 1000 people a year die just because of sitting too much. I have an office job as well, so I'm going to try to walk more often. Get away from the desk more frequently and stretch my legs.

Next week I'm going to eat only fruits during working hours, but eat a 'normal' breakfast and dinner, cutting out bread for a while. See what that does to my energy levels. Has anyone ever done that before?

Comment

Working...
                                X