What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

On the way home I hit a deer and wrecked my front end of the car. I just couldn't believe it. I am fine thank the Lord and Lady. The airbag didn't go off. I went up and met my parents at the Sheetz and also met a police man who took a report. It was my first accident. I have to file a claim later, but it's a terrible accident. I just wish it hadn't happened. I'm hoping that I will be able to get it fixed soon.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Oh, my! Deer crashes can be terrible. I'm glad you are physically okay. I'm so sorry about your car. Here's hoping that the insurance will put you in a good situation with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
        Today I learned I have a thing for women with Scottish accent.
        You and the rest of the world

Mostly art.

Comment

Anu that's so scary! I'm so glad it wasn't worse.
          ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Today's one of my Personal Holidays. May 13th is Freedom Day. On this day, 35 years ago, I left my ex. Cheers!
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
              Anu that's so scary! I'm so glad it wasn't worse.
              I'm glad too. I feel so sorry for that poor deer.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Prickly Pear View Post
              Oh, my! Deer crashes can be terrible. I'm glad you are physically okay. I'm so sorry about your car. Here's hoping that the insurance will put you in a good situation with that.
              Thanks. I did talk to my insurance and they will cover it. Thank goodness.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Is the deer ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                  Is the deer ok?
                  Chances are if the impact caused the front end to be torn off the deer probably died soon after. Whether it died on the side of the road or ran off into the woods, that is hard to say. I've come across more than a few that ran off and died within a few hundred feet to as much as a mile away and you could tell from the body what killed them.
                  I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                    Chances are if the impact caused the front end to be torn off the deer probably died soon after. Whether it died on the side of the road or ran off into the woods, that is hard to say. I've come across more than a few that ran off and died within a few hundred feet to as much as a mile away and you could tell from the body what killed them.
                    Wow. That's sad.

Comment

I'm hanging around the chat for a little while if anyone's on
                      You remind me of the babe
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                        Is the deer ok?
                        I never saw what happened to it. I was too shaken up to be honest.
                        Anubisa

Comment

trying to learn some cool braiding so Iwill fit in a bit better at the medieval fair in a few weeks... I'm really not good at doing my hair, and it won't stay up -.-'
                          You remind me of the babe
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Got up this morning and Dad said he heard from the auto body shop people. They said it was going to take about $8000 to repair the car and about 3 weeks plus 1 week to get the car. That's about half the car's worth. Of course insurance will pay, thank goodness and I am more than happy because I love my car and I still have a lot to pay on it. It just sucks because I will be about a month without my car.
                            Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                              Got up this morning and Dad said he heard from the auto body shop people. They said it was going to take about $8000 to repair the car and about 3 weeks plus 1 week to get the car. That's about half the car's worth. Of course insurance will pay, thank goodness and I am more than happy because I love my car and I still have a lot to pay on it. It just sucks because I will be about a month without my car.
                              That's not bad. I didn't have my car for almost 2 months when I got rear-ended right after I bought mine brand new (this was several years ago) - $12k damage. Didn't have it for about 3 weeks when my niece got it into a fender bender - about $7k damage, and 2 weeks after someone rear ended me last august - about $3k damage.

I'm keeping my car for life!
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                                That's not bad. I didn't have my car for almost 2 months when I got rear-ended right after I bought mine brand new (this was several years ago) - $12k damage. Didn't have it for about 3 weeks when my niece got it into a fender bender - about $7k damage, and 2 weeks after someone rear ended me last august - about $3k damage.

I'm keeping my car for life!
                                I know. I have a Hyundai Elantra 2018. I love the Hyundai Elantras. They feel so comfortable to drive in and the last one I had was a 2007 and I had it for 11 years before I exchanged it and it only had a little over 70000 miles on it. I love my Elantra and plan to keep it for a long while, probably another 10 years before I really have to trade it in again.
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X