What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

This year it's near Ft Leonard Wood in Missouri. It's the week of June 14th if I remember right, summer solstice time at any rate. This will be our third year. Pagan Spirit Gathering. They've got a good website.
    Last edited by Shahaku; 14 Dec 2019, 05:41.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
      It's a very negative time for me. However, I am trying to keep myself positive. I just feel like a total loser right now and feel so depressed. However, I am trying to do things like write and paint to keep myself up. It's hard when I am so depressed.
      I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better.
      Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 15 Dec 2019, 08:04.

Comment

Hey Anubisa-
        Just sending warm wishes your way. I had to quit a job this week and am feeling down on myself as well. I know it was right, but boy it fees yucky. I hope you get your spark back soon.

Comment

Thank you everyone. I really appreciate it. It has been really hard to get out of the hole I am in. Sometimes I get depressed quickly. But right now I still am trying to get out of this whole.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
            This year it's near Ft Leonard Wood in Missouri. It's the week of June 14th if I remember right, summer solstice time at any rate. This will be our third year. Pagan Spirit Gathering. They've got a good website.
            Ah, bit far out of my way unfortunately. I'm in Ohio lol
            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
              Tickets have been bought for Pagan Spirit Gathering. Anyone else on here joining us this year? As always, I'd love to match faces with some of your names!
              The last time I went to PSG (I've been twice) was almost 18 years ago. I don't know that DH would really be into it. I'd love to go but my vacation time is pretty much all spoken for in 2020 Maybe the year after, even if I have to go by myself.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Six A+'s, one A. GPA of 4.2

I'm proud of myself.

Mostly art.

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Anyway, I hope 2020 will be a better year for the entire world.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                      Anyway, I hope 2020 will be a better year for the entire world.
                      Amen to that!
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      Sneak Attack

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post

I'm proud of myself.
                        Good job! Congrats
                        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I'm proud of myself.
                          Congrats! I started school for Web Development in DeVry University in July. I've made A's since then. So I am looking forward to starting next year just as strong.
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm proud of myself.
                            Wicked!!! Congrats, V. You should be proud of yourself because that's an awesome accomplishment.
                            Sneak Attack

Comment

I'm trying not to cry. I finally after two years of working on it, got my coloring book DONE, and printed and in my hands, and in less than 3 days I'm down from 20 copies to only 4 left. My studio page also finally hit 1000 likes, so I've got a giveaway going on for one of my dragons, and that's spiked a bunch of stuff up for it too. I think I might actually be okay this winter season for sales for once :yesss:

Link about the book
                              Link about the giveaway if anyone is interested in joining it

I'm proud of myself.
                              As you should be! Nice job <3
                              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                              sigpic

Comment

So anyway today I visited at my job to say goodbye to my supervisor. Today was her last day and she's retiring after that. I help her a bit by carrying the stuff to her friend car. Then I cried and hugged her and say goodbye. She was a good supervisor. I'll missed her.

Comment

Working...
                                X