What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you think 2017 to 2020

Going to the dentist tomorrow for my first check up in over a year. By the gods and goddesses I hate seeing the dentist. Which is weird because my sister's godfather (our uncle) is a dentist and was our family dentist for years till we moved to SC. I'm so going to be in pain tomorrow. I deserve it for not keeping up with my teeth.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
    This is the dawning of the age of a-bear-ius?
    When the bears are in the polar vortex
    And ice covers all America
    Then anunitu will crack the jokes
    And laughter will rule the forum
    This is the dawning of the age of abearius...
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Very well done B. De.,Very well done.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow,I am creeping up on 7,000 post

- - - Updated - - -

Make that 10,000 posts
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I seem to be approaching legond

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Approaching, smoaching. Already there.

Comment

Woke up sick the day before my three weeks time off.

Balls.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
              When the bears are in the polar vortex
              And ice covers all America
              Then anunitu will crack the jokes
              And laughter will rule the forum
              This is the dawning of the age of abearius...
              Excellent! I think ice is about to cover the northeast any day now.

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
              Woke up sick the day before my three weeks time off.

Balls.
              I hope you feel better!
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Ugh...today was not a good day. Woke up early and went to the dentist. Endured the pain of having the nice girl scrape my teeth clean again. It hurt like hell. Then I go to get some Sonic's as a nice surprise for my parents and lunch for myself since I'm hungry. About to turn on the road and a car hits me from behind. No one was hurt and the car didn't receive much if any damage. No one could really tell. However, mom urged me to call police, which I did and I waited for about 15-20 minutes for the police to show up. Plus side: the guy was cute and nice and really fun to talk to. It was his first time hitting someone. I wasn't going to bitch at him. We all make mistakes. The police was also nice too. Though they couldn't file a accident report, but an incident report. Just not the type of day I figured for myself. Oh well. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Sometimes a kind of bad day feels like a narrow escape. A minor accident instead of something serious always makes me feel that way. A couple of days ago my husband was on the freeway in rush hour. One driver lost control and there was a multiple car accident all around my husband but none of the cars actually hit him. It was very upsetting and a huge relief at the same time.

I hope you are feeling well today. Sometimes even a minor accident hurts the next day. Hope you at least got your Sonic.

Comment

Wondering where society is going to when people are actually producing and selling Sex Dolls that are modeled after children. Got a petition today via change.org about them unreal but there they were and modeled after young girls, probably pre-teens for most of them. Will the petition do anything to stop it? Don't know but had to sign it
                    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                      Wondering where society is going to when people are actually producing and selling Sex Dolls that are modeled after children. Got a petition today via change.org about them unreal but there they were and modeled after young girls, probably pre-teens for most of them. Will the petition do anything to stop it? Don't know but had to sign it
                      Meh, if dolls keep people from going after children (and if this doesn't ever reach the point of sufficiently advanced AI being involved) then I'm not gonna get worked up about it as long the things aren't near me. It's mildly stomach turning but at the end of the day, a doll isn't a person (again barring application of sufficiently advanced AI), so I'm not that worried about them. My only real question is do they increase or decrease the number of actual children abused. If they lead to a decrease then subsidize the damn things with tax payer money. If they lead to an increase then purge them with fire and sword. If there's no measurable effect then I don't care as long as I'm not hearing about it.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

This brings to mind the movie A.I., just a bit

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                          Meh, if dolls keep people from going after children (and if this doesn't ever reach the point of sufficiently advanced AI being involved) then I'm not gonna get worked up about it as long the things aren't near me. It's mildly stomach turning but at the end of the day, a doll isn't a person (again barring application of sufficiently advanced AI), so I'm not that worried about them. My only real question is do they increase or decrease the number of actual children abused. If they lead to a decrease then subsidize the damn things with tax payer money. If they lead to an increase then purge them with fire and sword. If there's no measurable effect then I don't care as long as I'm not hearing about it.
                          About the only thing I've seen from the little bit I've researched is the dolls appear to be coming from China and a few "new" people have been revealed by the purchase of the dolls. As to increase or decrease I guess not enough data to suggest one way or the other. However, one of the marketing slants is that they do hope it will save a real child by having a perp purchase a fake child.
                          I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                            My thought as well. If it is true that sexual attraction children is inherent, and attempts to change it would require mental mutilation, then the dolls would be a reasonable surrogate, if it reduces the number of actual molestations. I, personally, find it distasteful, but much less so than actual child molesting.
                            Last edited by B. de Corbin; 10 Nov 2017, 13:24.
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Today was a better day. Thinking about going to see Jigsaw tomorrow. I've been wanting to see it since it came out.
                              Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                              X