What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Been at work for 14 hours. It's 1 am. I wanna go home. Worked 31 hours so far and it's only day 2.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

been there a few times and yes it sucks,makes for a very tiring effect
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I hope Brotherwise Games make Boss Monster 4 Card Game. They should include Explorer Mini-Bosses.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
          We're doing photos tomorrow of our house to put it up for sale... I'm so not ready for this. We've spent the last two weeks cleaning, sorting, disposing, and storing the majority of our crap. The only things we've kept in the house are the things we use every day. Even my daughter had to sort through her toys and pick on small bucket of toys she wants until we get into a new place. Photo's tomorrow, home inspection on Monday, hopefully we'll here from the appraiser soon after that and can get it posted. I really wish we could have held out, but we really do need more space.

Baby is doing very well and is 5 weeks old now. She's starting to stay awake a bit more and is smiling, etc. 76Our 5 yo is loving being a big sister, but is also going stir crazy because the combination of new baby and house cleaning means she's not getting out very much. She can't wait for school to start. I'm nervous because I'm fairly sure kinder is going to be a lot stricter than preschool and involve a lot more sitting, which she isn't good at. But I'm hoping I'm worrying for no reason.
          Good luck with all that! Exhausting, exciting times. Your daughter is having one heck of a big year. She may have some adjustment times, or it may be that kindergarten is the thing that helps her find her way. Luckily it will probably just take some patience to get her through it all.

Comment

Any news on basketball? I know is too early but I hope Clay and Durant are ok now.

Comment

Spent 80% of my paycheck and money in the account on buying myself, my mom, and my dad cell phones. At first it was getting my mom and myself a new phone. They called last night and said I was eligible for an update, so I went in with my dad to check it out. Mom needed a new phone. It was so old that it took forever to charge. So anyway, I bought my mom and myself two new phones. Then my dad got home. He dropped his phone and had cracks in it. So he basically acts like a baby. So while he goes to bed my mom and I go to Verizon. I basically pay off the value of his old phone plus some charges. My mom does not tell him that the amount was about $500. However, he was very happy. I was just pissed at the way he acted. He was such a baby.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I followed a pinterest idea which led me to a youtube video which led me to this:

I went to the Dollar Tree and picked up a candle warmer, some tea candles and a packet of satchels (I have no idea where to get this, but as I was wandering down the aisles waiting for my laundry, a lone package popped up just sitting there!).

I added the Downy Unstopables pellets to the warmer and my room smells divine. I also put some in a spray bottle with luke warm water. I use it like Fabreeze clothing freshener (on my drapes and bedding and in the air! Then I used the satchels to put one in my closet and I'm going to do one in my car, But in a little container because I'm sure the heat is gonna melt it. But I have a space in my consol that already has a spot for car freshener. And finally I'm putting one in my work locker, and in the office. The bottle was only $7 and I only used a tiny bit. It's def working and frugal.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm sad. I had to do a lot of thinking yesterday as I sat in my chair between taking phone calls. I decided that I have to resign. It is the best thing for my health at this moment. I need to concentrate on my health. So I explained this to my trainer and he understood. He is going to recommend me to be able to come back. I just feel so terrible leaving, but I have to for the sake of my health. I will miss so many, but this is for the best now.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I had one of those dressers with the big mirror on the back that I was storing separately. I had to get rid of the dresser but I kept the mirror and I'd to mount it on the wall but, I'm not totally sure how since it was never meant to be hung like that. Complicated a bit because its heavy and we have lath walls, but I've got that well enough understood after building some shelves a few months ago.
                    Last edited by Corvus; 13 Aug 2019, 09:24.
                    Circe

Comment

if you can find the wall studs you could attach a wire line to the mirror to hang from some anchored screws in the wall studs
                      i am sure B. DE. could give you further ideas

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Very sad today. I had to resign from my job because of the health issues I have been having. I also have a crappy cold. Which does not make me happy. I'm not able to eat well. I'm just feeling like crap overall. I did not want to resign but I felt like I would not be an asset to my job anymore. I just feel like the universe is against me right now.
                        Anubisa

Comment

One of the downsides of being a musician is that I'll probably never have the income to own a Tesla car.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

unless you reach the status of a mick jagger?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              unless you reach the status of a mick jagger?
                              I can always dream :P

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

it could happen,i bet mck thought he would never be a rockstar in the beginning

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X