What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Feeling like crap. For sure I have a cold. My lungs are giving me trouble and I am coughing bad. Tomorrow will be my last day of training. Did very good today. I was the second most improved. Tomorrow we will be on the phones on our own, but I doubt we will be getting a lot of calls. I had to get a new debit card. I lost my old one. Don't know how I did. So I have to wait 3-7 business days for it. Rather do that than have someone get it and spend my hard earned money. Just feel crappy today.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hey everybody. Yesterday I asked a woman who's a cashier at the check cashing place to go out with me. She said she can't because she lives far away in upstate New York. It took her 4 hours from her house to her job and back again.

Comment

Good on you for putting yourself out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
          Good on you for putting yourself out there!
          Thanks. I move on basically.

Comment

Well I am out of training and on Sunday I will be officially working on my own. I got my first check today. It was pretty impressive for just one week. Anyway, I'm still feeling crappy and I know I will have to go to the clinic tomorrow. I thought I could put it off, but there is no way. I feel like crap and first thing in the morning I am going to get up and go. Hopefully, I will be better by the time I go in on Sunday.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Today I'm going to continue working in my garden. The previous renters had lots of boxwood plants in it. I removed them all last week and today I'm going to battle the ivy invasion on the fence and in some of the trees. I want to grow vegetables and herbs in our garden. It's a lot of work, but the result will be beautiful.

Comment

My boy cat is responding wonderfully positive to the injections for his arthritis. He's even lost a pound since the last visit and his blood pressure seems to be really good. So happy to see him feeling better. He's turned into a real cuddle bug since the haircut too.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

very nice juni i love cats so much.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm feeling a bit annoyed with a few of my social relationships so in an effort to chill out and let it bother me less, I'm running a bath with scented oils, in which I shall boil myself whist eating dates, drinking flavored water, and reading game of thrones. I also got some cute clothes in the mail I plan to try on after.
                    Circe

Comment

Watched Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind. I couldn't believe when I went out to Walmart and shopped that I actually found it. It was the first animated story Miyazaki did. I love it because of the themes. Today I went and saw the doctor at the clinic. I couldn't go any longer without seeing one. Good news: no flu. Thank goodness. They did chest x-rays. I could have a possibility of bronchitis. She gave me prednisone and an antibiotic in case the prednisone doesn't stop it in five days. While I was at Walmart I got my hair cut. When you have thick hair and don't cut it for like two or three months (which I hadn't) all that extra hair starts to fall out in the shower. So my hair is feel good and it is good to have that weight off my head. Tomorrow I start my first day at work off training. I'm nervous, but excited as well. I know I can do it. I learned from a great trainer and there will be a lot of support for me.
                      Last edited by anubisa; 23 Feb 2019, 19:03.
                      Anubisa

Comment

I am thinking about buying this poster. I have a marionette puppet of a chinese Lion hanging from my bedroom ceiling and the rest of the room is just a mess and thought man I need some more culture thats a lonely lion.

- - - Updated - - -

whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Comment

Just got home from my first band practice that was awesome
                          You remind me of the babe
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I am thinking about buying this lamb marionette to go with my chinese lion marionette it hangs on my ceiling

- - - Updated - - -

I found this toy store looking for a puppet and it touched my heart qnd I just had to share it with you all It reminded me of Santa Claus. Its a russian toy store.

- - - Updated - - -

I am also thinking about buying this pendant https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01COCK33U...709b4c7ac&th=1

Last edited by Austin.Apollo; 25 Feb 2019, 14:14.

Comment

I am thinking about Mount Rushmore too https://www.amazon.com/USA-Framed-Collector-Poster-Presidents/dp/B004ARYI70/ref=sr_1_24?keywords=mount+rushmore+poster&qid=155 1143617&s=gateway&sr=8-24
                              Last edited by Austin.Apollo; 25 Feb 2019, 17:18.

Comment

Trying to make sure that I can get to bed early tonight since I have to be up around 4am. Trying not to procrastinate and also get everything gathered so I can have it ready in the am.
                                ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Working...
                                X