What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

I got my stimulus check yesterday and I got ny work check at the mail today. I'm saving a lot of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
      I got my stimulus check yesterday and I got ny work check at the mail today. I'm saving a lot of money.
      Outstanding Bartman!
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        Outstanding Bartman!
        Well for once Chump wasn't lying about the stimulus check and this is the only time I'll thank Chump for that.

Comment

Installed a slackline for my 6yo, a hammock for my gf, and a toddler swing for the baby. I love having trees.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

no money yet for me
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

My brother's family was in a car accident over the weekend. Him and his wife survived with injuries. Their four month old baby did not. I never met my nephew, and my brother and I haven't spoken in a few years...but for some reason, it still hurts.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                My brother's family was in a car accident over the weekend. Him and his wife survived with injuries. Their four month old baby did not. I never met my nephew, and my brother and I haven't spoken in a few years...but for some reason, it still hurts.
                I'm sorry for your loss. Family is family, and sometimes the ties of blood resonate despite distance and time...
                Last edited by Sean R. R.; 27 Apr 2020, 20:52.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. I will be sending prayers for you and your family.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I've nieces and nephews I've never met. They're innocent and they're family. I love them from a distance (or via FB if they're old enough). I can imagine it would be incredibly hard to lose one of them. I'm so sorry you're going through this.
                    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss vol.

I remember when I was a little boy, I used to read the National Enquirer. There was an article about a man who went to a job interview. The Interviewer turns out to be a space alien in human disguise. The alien suck his brain. FYI space alien look like a mind flayer. And after the interview. The guy told the whole story to the National Enquirer despite being brainless. Of course, I didn't know any better because I believe everything the news said because I was a little boy and it turns out that the story was fake.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. It seems perfectly normal for the loss of your infant nephew to be painful. What a terrible shock!

Comment

That's so sad. I'm very sorry.
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Sorry for your loss and my condolences to your family. Just my thoughts and opinion but I suppose the hurt is still there because though you never met your nephew it's still a familial connection. Not only familial but one that could have been a future connection and is still your "Family". You don't say if the connection to your brother is estranged or not, yet that to is familial and bound by memory and emotion. The four month old is also innocence lost, which always seems to generate a sense of pain and loss to most of us. Even when we do not know them, much less when we have a familial connection to them, that deepens that sense of loss. But of course that is just my own thoughts and opinion upon it so feel free to disregard if appropriate or needed.
                            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

family blood is thicker and all that,i only have my sister from our blood family now but i do have my son and my grandkids but they are all out in california
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The stimchecks is in!

Time to go on a spending spree, and stimulate the economy.
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X