What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

I've heard about nextdoor but I haven't been convinced it'll do anything good for me.
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Every once in a great while, Microsoft programmers manage to impress me. I'm rather fond of their Android Launcher.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
        I m on that too! It’s been completely useless for me.
        Because of it, I found out apparently some kinds blew up a port-a-potty around here. But that's not really that useful to me.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I miss anubisa. I hope she returns to this forum so she can critique my Pathfinder story and my other story in this forum.
          Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 27 Oct 2019, 17:38.

Comment

Just sitting here wishing this pain and pulsing in my back and spine would stop. Had surgery on my spine a few days ago and they had to chip away a small piece of the bone to get to the area to be be worked on. Drained away 2 cc's of fluid from the area and part of the process which helped by relieving the bands wrapping about my chest. Lovely to be able to breath again. But the lightning bolts shooting around the ribs and all still poke through once in a while. On the plus side haven't had a seizure since the operation so maybe the nerve was causing more things to be impacted like we though.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
              Just sitting here wishing this pain and pulsing in my back and spine would stop. Had surgery on my spine a few days ago and they had to chip away a small piece of the bone to get to the area to be be worked on. Drained away 2 cc's of fluid from the area and part of the process which helped by relieving the bands wrapping about my chest. Lovely to be able to breath again. But the lightning bolts shooting around the ribs and all still poke through once in a while. On the plus side haven't had a seizure since the operation so maybe the nerve was causing more things to be impacted like we though.
              Wishing you a speedy recovery.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              Sneak Attack

Comment

I think the last time I was truly active on this forum was in 2015 or 2016. It's nice to see some consistency, though I'm sure a lot has changed since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow View Post
                  I think the last time I was truly active on this forum was in 2015 or 2016. It's nice to see some consistency, though I'm sure a lot has changed since then.
                  Welcome back! You've been missed. A lot has changed but a lot has also remained the same.
                  Sneak Attack

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                    Just sitting here wishing this pain and pulsing in my back and spine would stop.
                    I really feel for you! A sore back is the worst. Hope you heal soon. Are you taking pain relief regularly?

Comment

So anyway I apologized to the admin at the different forum when he PM me about my title. I made an apology about my rude outburst that happens a few days ago. And he accepts my apology.
                      Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 29 Oct 2019, 17:51.

Comment

Welcome back! What's been happening over the last 3 years?

Comment

I hope you are feeling better than ever very soon.

Comment

Don't feel bad, I'm in the same boat largely because I'm rarely on a computer and my phone haaaaaaaaaates this site for some stupid reason. Even switching to desktop mode for it gives me fits for days -__-

In other news........Hi yall :grin:
                            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                              Welcome back! You've been missed. A lot has changed but a lot has also remained the same.
                              Some things about PF are just eternal like that.
                              Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Yorin View Post
                                Don't feel bad, I'm in the same boat largely because I'm rarely on a computer and my phone haaaaaaaaaates this site for some stupid reason. Even switching to desktop mode for it gives me fits for days -__-

In other news........Hi yall :grin:
                                Perfect timing. My supply of soul fragments from both of you needs refilling :cthulhu:
                                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                                X