X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

yes a sweet little baby
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
      Let's try this. It's acting funny, but I think I added a photo.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5404[/ATTACH]
      Awwww! Very cute!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Got to leave about 22 minutes early tonight. Got three more nights to go. A six day week. Wow. Looking forward to Wednesday and Thursday.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
            Let's try this. It's acting funny, but I think I added a photo.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5404[/ATTACH]
            Look at that sweet girl!

It has been a whirlwind of a two weeks. Brought my happy self to work on the Thursday the 28th and discovered that KP's Great Grandmother had passed away early in the morning. I then spent the next few hours making arrangements so I could get us to Arkansas in time for the funeral on Saturday. From there we drove the extra 4 hours (shoot me please) to Mississippi to spend the next two days looking at as many houses as possible. Found one put an offer in on it and drive the 16 hours home. Worked for 8 hours and then was off till today. Which you would think mean I caught up on rest and relaxed, wrong!

The packing has begun and I'm incredibly nervous about the home inspection for our buyers tomorrow. So please if you've got any good vibes to spare tomorrow around 4-6:30 send them my way. I've got 2 weeks to get all packed and have a garage sale at my in laws. Plus looking for a part time job. Needless to say I'm feeling incredibly overwhelmed... and it's all because of this stupid home inspection.

Anyway I hope you've all had a fantastic weekend
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Went and saw the nurse for the bariatric doctor that I see. I am starting the food replacement program. I'm the first to do so. So today I start the program. Hopefully I will lose some weight on it.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

[QUOTE=anubisa;244708 So today I start the program.[/QUOTE]

Anubisa, I hope this works out for you. And look at you, pioneering the program!

Comment

There's something incredibly comforting about watching Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

It could because Stephen Fry narrates it or it could be because... it just is.
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                    There's something incredibly comforting about watching Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

It could because Stephen Fry narrates it or it could be because... it just is.
                    It's am amazing movie. I should track it down and watch it, too.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Started my meal replacement program yesterday. It's really hard getting used to it. It's only about 800 calories a day. Later today I am going to the gym. Let's hope I can get through this first week.
                      Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                        It is a great movie juni,right now I am watching the Freddy mercury BIO Bohemiam rhapsody on hbo
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                          Started my meal replacement program yesterday. It's really hard getting used to it. It's only about 800 calories a day. Later today I am going to the gym. Let's hope I can get through this first week.
                          800 calories a day is extremely unhealthy. Did a doctor recommend this diet to you?

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                            If you have Netflicks its there!!! That's where I was watching it last night.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                              800 calories a day is extremely unhealthy. Did a doctor recommend this diet to you?
                              There's a medical protocol for an 800 calorie, limited time period (usually ~90 days), diet when used by bariatric patients.
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

A doctor did prescribe it for her if I am following correctly. I should let Anubisa answer, but I think it is a temporary program to help her get to another step in a medical process.

This must be rough Anubisa, but I bet you can do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X