Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    A few days ago at my job, I have to deal with a female hostile caller. She wanted to talk to a staff member so I transfer to a staff member. Then she called back and said the staff member wasn't there. So I transfer to my supervisor. Then she called back the third and she was very hostile and disrespectful to me. She wants to get her son to supported employment. I did the best of my ability to help her but she was more hostile and disrespectful than ever. So I put the phone on the table and talk to my other supervisor and told her the situation. I give her the phone and the woman hung up the phone. It's not easy being a receptionist.
    I feel your pain; I was a call-center Customer Service Representative for the Bank of America for a while. It kind of made me hate people, and banking haha, so I quit. I was going to end up doing or saying something I'd regret. Phones are kind of like the internet; it can cause people to stop seeing people as people and not machines.

Comment

Crappy sleep over the last few nights culminating in a wake up every 2 hours. I'm exhausted and have so much to do. But, at least the weather should be nice.
      ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by Sollomyn View Post
        I feel your pain; I was a call-center Customer Service Representative for the Bank of America for a while. It kind of made me hate people, and banking haha, so I quit. I was going to end up doing or saying something I'd regret. Phones are kind of like the internet; they can cause people to stop seeing people as people and not machines.
        Actually, I like this job but being a receptionist is not an easy job which I've mentioned before. Also its something different however I did this kind of job before back when I was at an internship at radiology.

Comment

Coolness.

Comment

Coolness.
            Also I have one question for you. Why do you always laugh all the time?

Comment

Why do you always laugh all the time?
              Why don't you? Haha. :XD:
              Last edited by Sollomyn; 23 Mar 2019, 15:32.

Comment

Why don't you? Haha. :XD:
                I rarely do.

Comment

I rarely do.
                  How come?

You really should laugh more often; even when you don't feel like it.

Perhaps especially when you don't feel like it. ::

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                    You guys have cabane du sucres in the us too? They're the very best part of spring in the south!
                    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I should laugh more often.
                      Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 23 Mar 2019, 15:41.

Comment

I should laugh more often.
                        I've been watching "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader". Cracks me up haha; some of the answers people give to some really basic questions; like this one lady who said California was the most western state in the USA hahaha; or this other person who said North America is in the Eastern Hemisphere. :XD:

The more comedies you watch, the more funny stuff you'll have stored up in your head, the more you'll be able to see the humor in everyday things, the more you will giggle and hee-haw hahaha. :XD laugh: (don't forget to try out different laughs too; I got a really good maniacal evil laugh that is downright scary haha). Laughter is just another type of Magick when you really think about it; the physical and mental health benefits are fairly thoroughly documented and proven to be true. It can be mysteriously contagious, too.
                        Last edited by Sollomyn; 23 Mar 2019, 16:52.

Comment

I've been watching "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader". Cracks me up haha; some of the answers people give to some really basic questions; like this one lady who said California was the most western state in the USA hahaha; or this other person who said North America is in the Eastern Hemisphere. :XD:

The more comedies you watch, the more funny stuff you'll have stored up in your head, the more you'll be able to see the humor in everyday things, the more you will giggle and hee-haw hahaha. :XD laugh: (don't forget to try out different laughs too; I got a really good maniacal evil laugh that is downright scary haha). Laughter is just another type of Magick when you really think about it; the physical and mental health benefits are fairly thoroughly documented and proven to be true. It can be mysteriously contagious, too.
                          I just don't find anything funny anymore since the world and society that we lived in now.

Comment

I just don't find anything funny anymore since the world and society that we lived in now.
                            That's precisely why I stopped watching the news haha. :XD laugh:

That's also why I'm electing to secede from society in general, and live amongst the animals in the wilderness instead haha. :XD laugh:

Chaos and drama are truly dark enchantments in my opinion, bringing misery and destruction to all that they enslave. It's so exciting and exhilerating; people love to get all fired up and gung-ho when it comes to debates and disputes; it's essentially a much more sophisticated version of the children's game called King of the Hill; all the little ones scampering over one another in a desperate effort to get back on top. It's great fun for many, except for the ones closer to the bottom of the hill. Then a good ol' fashioned school-yard tussel becomes all but inevitable; just a matter of time before a little boy's big toe accidentally gets stuck in a little girl's eye, and then the fight is on. Haha; kids these days; not much different from the adults when you think about it. :XD:

But...what if some of the kids decided not to play that game anymore?
                            Last edited by Sollomyn; 23 Mar 2019, 18:49.

Comment

Five more sleeps until I get a day off work! I'm beat. I took so many extra shifts this tour.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                                We have one near us, at the local nature center. It’s pretty cool. I took my daughter last year to watch the syrup process. It was really cool, and she was fascinated. They gave the kids ice cream with some fresh syrup too, which was awesome.
                                The boy could have really cared less about the whole process but he loved running the hiking trial to the trees and then back to the sugar shack. He found birds and put leaves in his pockets.

We did also get the ice cream with freshly made syrup. He was really excited about that. Vol we watched a series on Netflicks about maple syrup being on the black market. Is this really a thing? And do you guys really have a reserve of maple syrup?
                                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                                X