What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Went today and saw the dietician with my mom and dad. Mom came in with me. I am now doing the partial plan. It is based on ketosis. I will be still using some of the meals that the bariatric services offer, however, I will also be eating regular food. I told her that I could not eat powders and stuff like that because I am trying to get down to 180 lbs and that will kill me. So it is going to be a partial plan. I'm going to be able to take my own snacks and stuff like that. I will be eating real food as well. Tomorrow I go see my bariatric surgeon and see her. I also am going back to the gym. My back has been hurting, but hopefully a little exercise will help.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
      Went today and saw the dietician with my mom and dad. Mom came in with me. I am now doing the partial plan. It is based on ketosis. I will be still using some of the meals that the bariatric services offer, however, I will also be eating regular food. I told her that I could not eat powders and stuff like that because I am trying to get down to 180 lbs and that will kill me. So it is going to be a partial plan. I'm going to be able to take my own snacks and stuff like that. I will be eating real food as well. Tomorrow I go see my bariatric surgeon and see her. I also am going back to the gym. My back has been hurting, but hopefully a little exercise will help.
      I go swimming. It's a great over all workout without feeling like you are smashing your bones on concrete. Also it doesn't have to be a hard swim. I swim with a pool noodle and do the doggy stroke for an hour. I never stop. Just slow back and forth. It brings my sugar down about 30 points every time. Also I have a shoulder impingement that's rehabbing, so the swimming works it out gently.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm thinking that Medusa's cat avi amuses me.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I'm really angry with myself.
          Actually, scratch that, I'm just angry.
          Last edited by Corvus; 31 Jul 2019, 20:39.
          Circe

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
            I'm thinking that Medusa's cat avi amuses me.
            I'm smiling. I'm smiling.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Today is the first day of Castlefest! I'm super excited. Lots of great bands, activities, good food, my friends and family will be there. Tonight The Sidh will play. Euzen, Scrum and Russkaja are playing this weekend as well!

I'm especially looking forward to the Wicker ritual on saturday night. The wicker is a wolf this year, symbolizing balance between the individual and the group. I made an offer to place in the wicker. It's going to be just as intense as last year.

For those of you who couldn't make it there will be videos on Castlefest's YouTube channel. I'm not sure if they will live stream the wicker ritual, but it will be posted online at some point.

Comment

I came back to work yesterday to a flooded apartment, and a system wide virus which means we have to do our jobs entirely manually.

A fitting last rotation, I suppose. Good grief. This is gonna be a long two weeks.

Mostly art.

Comment

sorry to hear that vol has been a very long year for me too.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Have anyone ever play Boss Monster Card Game? I'm a huge fan of that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                      Have anyone ever play Boss Monster Card Game? I'm a huge fan of that game.
                      I own it! It's not bad.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                        I own it! It's not bad.
                        Do you have the Boss Monster expansion set: Boss Monster 2: The Next Level, Boss Monster 3: Rise Of The Minibosses, Implements Of Destruction, Tools Of Hero-Kind and Crash Landing?

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                          Do you have the Boss Monster expansion set: Boss Monster 2: The Next Level, Boss Monster 3: Rise Of The Minibosses, Implements Of Destruction, Tools Of Hero-Kind and Crash Landing?
                          lol no. I'm not made of money.
                          Last edited by volcaniclastic; 01 Aug 2019, 15:52.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                            lol no. I'm not made of money.
                            I understand. The expansion set works very well with the mechanics of the game.

Comment

M and I are in Oklahoma till tomorrow and then headed to Texas tomorrow.
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                                M and I are in Oklahoma till tomorrow and then headed to Texas tomorrow.
                                Where abouts? Try not to expire from heat stroke while you're here.
                                I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
                                Clan of my Clan
                                Kin of my Kin
                                Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                                And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Working...
                                X