X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

no bad blood there hawk..
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
      When hubby and I were still dating, we were out having lunch and an old acquaintance of his when he moved up here spotted him and came up to the table to say hi. Things got awkward when he asked my hubby if he was still with the woman that he moved up here with. Right in front of me.
      Oh my... that's... something.

I just kind of said hi and walked on... part of me still feels like I owe him (ex) an apology for it or something -.-'
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I'm watching the Super Bowl right now.

Comment

Had to go back to Bed, Bath, and Beyond because the scale wouldn't work. Went to Wal-mart and got a regular scale. I went and got my car washed but it took like 20 minutes because there were a lot of people waiting. I'm just hoping I won't have to get a car wash soon. I got a mouth guard too so hopefully I won't grind my teeth when I sleep. Here's hoping.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            no bad blood there hawk..
            Haha! There was a thing on Facebook where you could name a cockroach after your ex. I said "Nope, those things can survive a nuclear bomb and I wouldn't want that."
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I need to focus on my Embalming class a bit more. I got a 73% on our first quiz which is by far the worst grade I've gotten yet...
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Finally got to bring Ophelia to the vet and pretty much all of my suspicions have been confirmed. Working on getting a treatment plan figured out for her. Having 4 senior cats on quite expensive, especially when they all seem to be suffering from arthritis and kidney disease to varying degrees. Ophie needs some tooth extractions. Le sigh
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Ouch Juni.

Kidney disease since to be fairly common in cats after a certain age. There is not much that can be done about it

I uploaded my second video to my YT channel. Hopefully it'll get seen

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Hey Sean. I check out your Youtube channel and I'm going to subscribe to your channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                      Hey Sean. I check out your Youtube channel and I'm going to subscribe to your channel.
                      Eyyy thanks! Just saw the subscription pop up in my notifications feed. Hopefully you'll find the content interesting!

Comment

sean do you have a link to a video of your band?,i would love t o hear them.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'll second that, I'd actually quite like to hear you sing.
                          You remind me of the babe
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
                            Eyyy thanks! Just saw the subscription pop up in my notifications feed. Hopefully, you'll find the content interesting!
                            I Do. Your videos are very intrigued and got my interest.

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                              I'll second that, I'd actually quite like to hear you sing.
                              I'm the singer of this band :P

Comment

see what you can do with this sean, write a song with these words

Machine gun Business Blues

Markets dropped to record lows, as the war slid to its end
                                Machine gun makers everywhere, forecast this movement as a trend
                                They re tooled their machinery, to build something that would last
                                They had consulted with the mystics, about the future and the past

The seers gazed within the glass, and pondered rune and sign
                                Decrypted secret mysteries, and checked if the planets were inline
                                The answer was so simple for a product that would always sell
                                A full metalergic casket, that would survive the fires of hell

Though common men had not the cash, to buy this splendid urn
                                The masters of the war machine, had much money they could burn
                                The authors of destruction, found this bargain was a steal
                                To keep the rif raf from protesting, the inking of this deal

The market is responding, numbers soaring toward the moon
                                If guns won't sell, fear of hell, sends the index into a boom
                                The average man seldom understands, the ups and downs of life
                                But the smart moneys set, bet on the beginning and ends of strife

Anunitu (C) 2002

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X