Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173
Results 1,721 to 1,724 of 1724

Thread: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

I worked at an inbound 800 number call center many years ago now-before cell phones, so calling an 800 number was free vs. other long distance which cost money for the caller. Some people got really excited at having a free opportunity to harass customer service personnel who couldn't just hang up or be rude in response. This was a largish call center, with over 200 customer service agents working throughout the day, probably 70 percent women. I never once encountered a female co-worker who didn't get at least one and usually about 3 calls from one caller every day. There were multiple shifts over a 24 hour period. This guy spent all day every day calling a rental car customer service line so that he could tell us the same line over and over. It was not a creative line, and it was not especially shocking, especially after the first day. He almost never varied it, although once in a while he would change one word. He tended to mess with our call/ booking statistics, which may have been the point, although I think he was really enjoying himself.

I love the hex bit line.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    Twice in a week I've received 'dirty' phone calls at work. By 'dirty' I mean the lamest dirty calls.
    One call: Do you like men?
    Me: Huh?
    click

Two call:
    Do you like sex?
    Me: did you say you want a hex bit? (I know what he said. I'm just effing with him)
    click.

I mean. Do better. Dude.
    LOL! I was working at Teleperformance and this guy called in like 3-4 times one night and like the first two times he said he wanted to put his dick in my mouth. I hung up on him. The next time he called I said that if it wasn't AE related then I would call the cops which I couldn't do. The last time, the word had spread to my supervisor and we finally blocked him. Ugh. Some people have no life.

- - - Updated - - -

Went to the dietician today and found out that I am down to 292. She said I have lost 20 lbs in 2 months. I am totally shocked. I still have a long way to go, but it's a step in the right direction.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Reading is Love | Serenity Hutchinson (Online Resume)

Feb 2013
    Religion
    Old Customs
    Phrase
    Damn somebody's eyes

Quote Originally Posted by anubisa View Post
    Went to the dietician today and found out that I am down to 292. She said I have lost 20 lbs in 2 months. I am totally shocked. I still have a long way to go, but it's a step in the right direction.
    You go, girl!
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

“Barbarianism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is the whim of circumstance. And barbarianism must ultimately triumph.” - Robert E. Howard

Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    You go, girl!
    Thanks Rick.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Reading is Love | Serenity Hutchinson (Online Resume)