X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

i now understand my personal triggers
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      i now understand my personal triggers
      That's great to hear Anu!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

can not log in with google chrome
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          can not log in with google chrome
          Mobile, desktop or both?

I'll add it to another ptoblem I'm investigating.
          "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
          ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Guys its Friday!!! I am so ready for the work week to be over. Anybody wanna come to Wisconsin and help me pack? I'd love the visit.

It seems were going to be about 3 weeks behind our original close date. The renter got a lawyer(I'm not sure why) but apparently the new home inspection is taking place on the 25th or 26th and all communication must go through the lawyer(?). Not sure why I was told that but I will roll with it. Maybe that means they wont destroy the house when they move out.

While things could be way worse I think I'm just ready to be done and able to move in. As it is we shall be homeless for 3 weeks or so.
            "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Sometimes when I purposely stir the pot, I envision myself as an old mage standing over a bubbling cauldron full of goo.
              Last edited by Oshii; 19 Jul 2019, 13:41.
              In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

Wow. It took me about 1 and 1/2 hours to finish my project for class. I was trying to find the right picture to work with. I didn't want to get too complicated or to get to simple. I hope my professor likes it. What do you think? It's a recreation of a piece of art.

Click image for larger version

Name:	hutchinson_serenitywk1-01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	355561
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Online dating sucks when you're in a small city... Being polyamorous doesn't make it easier.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
                    Online dating sucks when you're in a small city... Being polyamorous doesn't make it easier.
                    Being poly for me means that I alternate between meeting dudes who just wanna bang and don't care about the details (it's never been a good experience though) and people who are disgusted with me.

Where's the lads and ladies who are just cool with it as a concept and want to be friendly human beings too?
                    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                      Being poly for me means that I alternate between meeting dudes who just wanna bang and don't care about the details (it's never been a good experience though) and people who are disgusted with me.

Where's the lads and ladies who are just cool with it as a concept and want to be friendly human beings too?
                      I can't even get to the "meeting" part of it. Even when I'm just looking to meet new people, like for friends and stuff. It all tends to die down in the "messaging through the dating app" part haha.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I know I talk about the UU a lot, but literally all the poly people we've met outside out relationship have been from the UU. Or pagan gatherings, but realistically, the ones we talk to on the regular, we met at the local UU.
                        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Next time I play catch the cat who wants to stay outside, I'm wearing arnor. I'm attached to the arm that he tried to take off.
                          "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
                          ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Me, here, sorry, wrong country.
                            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                            Seen the desert and the birds
                            You cut your hair short
                            Like a shush to an insult
                            The world had been yelling
                            Since the day you were born
                            Revolting with anger
                            While it smiled like it was cute
                            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Second week of class went really good for me. I got another set of A's. So far I have a 95 for the class.
                              Anubisa

Comment

I feel like crap. I went to the doctor because I have a lot of back pain. My doctor says I have a knot on my shoulder and a she could feel it immediately. I have a prescription to go see a massage therapist. Dear goodness. I hope I can find one who will take medicare or medicaid. It just hurts so bad.
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X