Heya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heya

I'm new here and to pagan religions in general I was a Christian as a kid, then an atheist as a teen and I did experiment a bit with stuff like astrology, herbs and crystals out of curiosity. I don't know what I'd call myself now so I've decided to do a bit of soul searching and some more experimentation/exploration.

Um, I don't really know what else to put here, truthfully. I'm 17 years old currently but turning 18 this year. I like to write. I'd love to be a published writer someday but right now, all I can manage to finish are like free-verse poems or short stories due to a minuscule attention span and writer's block And I like reading too. I like YA novels, especially if they have LGBT characters with happy endings because I am lesbian and it's nice to see the representation I love music, I probably listen to it like 24/7. And I spend a lot of time creating very specific Spotify playlists My favorite genre is emo such as Sunny Day Real Estate, Tiny Moving Parts, Sorority Noise, etc. But there'll always be a special place in my heart for the mainstream pop punk stuff (My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, etc.) as well because that's what initially got me into the genre. I like some indie music as well. I'd like to be able to play an instrument, maybe the bass or ukelele but I've yet to learn! I also love nature and going for hikes or to the beach. I also like to bake or play video games in my free time although I'm a bit of a novice at both My favorite video game so far is Bioshock but I'm going to be attempting playing EarthBound for the first time tonight because I've heard it's amazing. And I love horror movies, I've probably seen every horror movie ever, haha.

I've graduated high school and I'm currently studying at a vocational college. I don't really know what I want to do with my life so I'm just sort of going with the flow for now.

Okay, that is all. Thanks for reading!

Re: Heya

Hey fellow queer! Welcome to the forum - we've all got to start somewhere. Most of us started out in our teens, too. Be welcome We've got lots of reading to do the in archives, and there's a Book List floating around here somewhere too.

What spotify playlists are you listening to? I just discovered spotify and I want recommendations!
    “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

Welcome to PF! I like MCR and horror movies, too. You'll fit in well here.

Comment

Hello and welcome from another fellow queer!
        “You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” -- Bruce Lee

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
          Hello and welcome from another fellow queer!
          *Whispers* we're invading...
          “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

Oh no,it is the we are here people...I am used to it.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
              *Whispers* we're invading...
              As always, I welcome all invading forces to come to dinner.
              "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
              ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy it here!
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                X